Where do we come from?

RLACML

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Codnor originally, secondary school in Hinckley, as an adult moved around a lot - Lenton, Beeston, Derby, Hucknall, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Ilson, West Bridgeford, Cornwall, and now back in Derby for the last two years.

Are you terminal ill? Be sure to cram as much in your last two years as you can. #prayforcornwall

Born and raised in nottingham but derby got me hooked on football as a kid

Snap. Born and bred in Nottingham and still live there. Despite locals taunting about world domination (at the time), I had fixed with Derby and there is nothing they can do about that.

Born in derby, went to every match as a kid.. Moved to America 10 years ago and I haven't watched them play in person since... Going on a 3 month holiday the week they start so I can watch them play.. Home and away for 3 months!

Me: Born in Sheffield in 1972, lived there until my mum remarried a Barnsley lad in 1982. Stayed there until I met & married Dav, then through his work we moved to Northamptonshire, then Edinburgh, then Stockport then to Kirk Hallam.

Dav: Born in Germany at RAF Wegburg, then moved back to Blighty to RAF Conningsby, then Ilson, ( where his Dads from) then due to his dads job relocation moved to Rotherham - where we met. He's also lived in Bournemouth, Milton Keynes and Nothingham.

Lived here for 3 years next month with no plans to move. Only thing wrong is we have a Nottingham phone number, but at least we have a Derby postcode

typical married woman.. Answering for the fella!!!

Born in Taunton grew up in Melbourne (S Derbys) with a few stays in Philadelphia, Seattle x2, Genoa, Leeds, Warsaw, Dublin, London, Nottingham, C Donington and now New Zealand (the Derby version off Slack Lane)

Been all over the place but still came back. And now, after 15 years, I finally have a season ticket again.

DE21 lived in here all my life. I couldn't support any other club, much like most people growing up you support your local team. Consider myself lucky to support a team with a prestigious history and a promising future.

Archived