Where do we come from?

RLACML

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born in Stoke, lived in Bentilee, Cobridge then Newcastle under Lyme. Moved to Crewe with the one, she wasn't. Now living in Central London, counting the days before I can move back up.

Why Derby County?

Me: Born in Sheffield in 1972, lived there until my mum remarried a Barnsley lad in 1982. Stayed there until I met & married Dav, then through his work we moved to Northamptonshire, then Edinburgh, then Stockport then to Kirk Hallam.

Dav: Born in Germany at RAF Wegburg, then moved back to Blighty to RAF Conningsby, then Ilson, ( where his Dads from) then due to his dads job relocation moved to Rotherham - where we met. He's also lived in Bournemouth, Milton Keynes and Nothingham.

Lived here for 3 years next month with no plans to move. Only thing wrong is we have a Nottingham phone number, but at least we have a Derby postcode

Born in Derby, schooled in Heanor, now live in Kegworth so not far from the old hunting ground. Have moved around quite a fair bit myself, very interesting thread to see where people have come from and gone to.

Why Derby County?

Granddad (Littleover) told me that I wasn't allowed to support Stoke, Mam told him to take me to the BBG and that was it.

P.E teacher in school was Derby and used to do a Graham Richards - SAUNDERS!!! scream every time I scored.

Been shitting on the red side of the Trent ever since.

Archived