Where do we come from?

RLACML

Born Holbrook, spent the first three years of my life in Duffield (don't remember much), raised in NZ, moved to London and now in Essex. Lifelong DCFC supporter, but split loyalties as I also support the All Blacks when it comes to rugby. Longtime lurker on the forum but just popped out to say hi. :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live on the outside of Newquay (St Columb Major). I travel to most matches on my own which is a killer in petrol and sanity, if anyone ever fancies a car share, let me know. Should think about a Cornwall Rams supporters club.

Hats off, real dedication shown there! I have to admit, kids ( and to be honest....golf) have restricted my appearances at home to 5ish a season in the last 5 years.

Was gutted Yeovil got relegated!

Born in 1936, Nightingale Maternity Home, home  was Arridge Road in Chaddesden, moved from number 9 to 16 [posh side of the road] in 1947, then to Spondon in 1963.

Married in 1963 and lived on Uttoxeter Road, then on to Athlone Close, Breadsall Estate before moving to Willets Road, Chaddesden [dead handy for Angelo's Chippy].   Back to Spondon after marriage break-up until 1979 when I moved to Scabby Rise where I still reside, well someone has to live there!!

;)

Born in Alvaston and left when I was 1, thankfully.

Lived in Belper for years

Now live in Oakwood and have for 2 and a half years.

Moving to Bargate before the end of the year in the greater Belpershire.

I like the white hart in Bargate, and there's my local just down the road, Black Bulls head, and 7 stars (aka blue oyster bar)

Archived