Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McClaren said we wanted a Costa Rican player pre WC in a recent Q&A, so who knows

Well that does make it a bit more believable. Stupid of Derby not to wrap it up before the World Cup though if so.

Not guessing nor really expecting, but you have to say it would be a nice touch given our loss of Thorne to ACL if we were given the opportunity to help in the rehabilitation of ACL suffering Van Ginkel. Van Ginkel might also be able to teach Stevie Mac how to speak Dutch too?

Van Ginkel would be a ridiculous signing! He, along with Piazon, is a player that I could convince myself that has a future at Chelsea. I highly doubt it will be Van Ginkel because he'd walk into most Premier League sides, Eredivisie sides, German sides...etc - BUT if it was him, he'd definitely fit the bill of what Nixon has said. 

Ake, I don't think he has the tactical nous to play CDM, nor do I rate him that highly. He's a good footballer, but in comparison with Christiensen [another young Chelsea defender] he's the lesser of the two, in my opinion. Mourinho has also said he'll be around the Chelsea first-team next season and then possibly loaned out next seeason. 

I'd be astounded if we signed Van Ginkel though. 

Nixon annoys me. I take note of the stuff he says, get hopeful, and then NOTHING happens.

Will be the same again here.

Yep. I don't know why people bother to read his stuff.

I bet his next tweets will be something like "read the story in the paper...".

He will put random name on, people will get exited... but will realise it was bullshit by next tuesday.

And it is time and time again. What a muppet this Alan Nixon is. 

Archived