Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I don't know why people bother to read his stuff.

I bet his next tweets will be something like "read the story in the paper...".

He will put random name on, people will get exited... but will realise it was bullshit by next tuesday.

And it is time and time again. What a muppet this Alan Nixon is.

I'd say 50% of the stuff he's wrote on us has been accurate. Just because we don't sign someone doesn't mean we weren't interested. You have to take what he says with a pinch of salt but he is reliable to a degree.

Also, he's not just going to give away names, he does it for every club, not just Derby. It's his living and he has to earn a wage, if he just gave every story away then he wouldn't recieve one.

Nixon really likes this player we're looking at loaning, I'm getting all excited...  :D

Makes me think it won't happen though,  :(. I really hope it's Van Ginkel - I'd wee my pants with glee if it was. 

I think the educated guess is that it's a Chelsea player and Van Ginkel is the only one I can think that matches the 'build up' - Saying that, it'll probably be another guy who I don't like. I seem to be dismissing more and more linked players to us. 

I'd not get exciting just yet and wait to see who the player is, i'll tell you whether he is or not classed as 'ambitious'

I'd not get exciting just yet and wait to see who the player is, i'll tell you whether he is or not classed as 'ambitious'

If he is ambitious, I'll be shocked. Not that I'd turn down the pay rise though - I assume I'd get a pay rise  <_<

Nixon really likes this player we're looking at loaning, I'm getting all excited... :D

Makes me think it won't happen though, :(. I really hope it's Van Ginkel - I'd wee my pants with glee if it was.

I think the educated guess is that it's a Chelsea player and Van Ginkel is the only one I can think that matches the 'build up' - Saying that, it'll probably be another guy who I don't like. I seem to be dismissing more and more linked players to us.

Nixon really likes Ake and Baker, so I've got a sneaky feeling it might be one of them..

Sorry them 2 are not really 'ambitious' though, they have talent agreed on that one but to classed as 'ambitious loan target' are not these two.

Nixon really likes Ake and Baker, so I've got a sneaky feeling it might be one of them..

They're good footballers, no doubt. Baker doesn't really fit though, which is a huge shame IMO. 

Ake, although I'm not his biggest fan, he is unproven. He may prove me wrong.

I'm praying for Van Ginkel though, ludicrous as it may sound - he'd certainly piss all over every other loan signing in the division. Unless Ibe and Lingard are loaned out, of course.  

Ake played for Chelsea in the Prem and in Europe and won their young player of the year award. I'd say that's ambitions

Ake won the young player award? seriously? 

I'd have thought Baker all day long, actually quite surprised by that. 

Ake won the young player award? seriously? 

I'd have thought Baker all day long, actually quite surprised by that. 

I was right.. 

Ake won it in 2012-13 and Baker in 2013-14. I was going to say, that's a very harsh decision. Baker was formidable last season. 

They're good footballers, no doubt. Baker doesn't really fit though, which is a huge shame IMO. 

Ake, although I'm not his biggest fan, he is unproven. He may prove me wrong.

I'm praying for Van Ginkel though, ludicrous as it may sound - he'd certainly piss all over every other loan signing in the division. Unless Ibe and Lingard are loaned out, of course.

Neither of them come close to Van Ginkel

Archived