Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Cellino will sell anyone McCormack to be honest.

Like Ambitious says, he'd be mad to stay there he really would.

They are a mess. He wanted out when McDermott was sacked first off, so he must still want out now.

He must be on his holiday now watching it unfold and being massively underwhelmed at the coaching staff they have just employed, miffed that they arent getting paid on time.

Cellino changes managers very often, so there's no stability there.

McCormack will no that the club is going nowhere and has more chance of going down next season than it does of going up.

Wouldn't be surprised for him to come back and say that he wants out. Then its up to whoever offers what Leeds want for him.

I think Cellino will sell anyone McCormack to be honest.

Like Ambitious says, he'd be mad to stay there he really would.

They are a mess. He wanted out when McDermott was sacked first off, so he must still want out now.

He must be on his holiday now watching it unfold and being massively underwhelmed at the coaching staff they have just employed, miffed that they arent getting paid on time.

Cellino changes managers very often, so there's no stability there.

McCormack will no that the club is going nowhere and has more chance of going down next season than it does of going up.

Wouldn't be surprised for him to come back and say that he wants out. Then its up to whoever offers what Leeds want for him.

Leeds fans believe anything they read, i reckon McCormack still wants to leave and what was put out about him wanting to stay is complete bullshit.

Leeds fans believe anything they read, i reckon McCormack still wants to leave and what was put out about him wanting to stay is complete bullshit.

Agreed.

Cellino has said that so that when the time comes that McCormack gets sold, then McCormack will be made out to be the bad guy.

I cant see McCormack staying at Leeds or wanting to stay there for that matter.

Agreed.

Cellino has said that so that when the time comes that McCormack gets sold, then McCormack will be made out to be the bad guy.

I cant see McCormack staying at Leeds or wanting to stay there for that matter.

Leeds know with him gone, the only decent striker they'll have is Matt smith and he had one good season at oldham and did nothing really last season besides net one against us which i bet they were over the moon about, no player in the right mind frame would go to that car crash of a club never mind Ross McCormack staying there. *Rant over*

Read a 'rumour' that McCormack handed in a transfer request - well, emailed a transfer request last week. 

How true, I don't know. 

Hmmmmm, I can see that coming.

Where did you read that mate?

Cellino knows he has to sell McCormack. Theres no doubt about that, he's their only asset that will get them any decent amount of money.

The fact that they are paying players late, signals that they need money.

Cellino comes out and says "Im not selling Ross, I want him to stay and he wants to stay"

The only think McCormack can do is hand in a transfer request. This makes Ross look like the bad guy and thats hes forced a move.

Cellino will come out smelling of roses as he can keep on saying "i wanted to keep ross, blah blah blah"

Theres no way in a million years that McCormack wants to stay at that club.

Hmmmmm, I can see that coming.

Where did you read that mate?

Cellino knows he has to sell McCormack. Theres no doubt about that, he's their only asset that will get them any decent amount of money.

The fact that they are paying players late, signals that they need money.

Cellino comes out and says "Im not selling Ross, I want him to stay and he wants to stay"

The only think McCormack can do is hand in a transfer request. This makes Ross look like the bad guy and thats hes forced a move.

Cellino will come out smelling of roses as he can keep on saying "i wanted to keep ross, blah blah blah"

Theres no way in a million years that McCormack wants to stay at that club.

Only on their forum, it's following on from a tweet where he is clearly having a dig at the club.

Archived