Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year you all moaned about the complexity of the kit and called for a simple one. Now you say it's boring. Make your mind up.

Also, the red sponsor is much better than a black sponsor.

- "But that's Forest's colours!!!  :cry: "

I KNOW, I KNOW! Don't jump down my throat, Forest play in red! But wipe the tears away from your computer screen and listen to me here.

1) Just Eat's company logo is red. Not black- RED. Therefore, because they are giving us wads of wonga for this sponsorship, we must put the logo they request on the shirt.

2) Don't be so obsessed with Forest. They don't OWN the colour red.

3) The shirt would be 10x more boring with a black sponsor. The sponsor is the only colour on the shirt.

For the record, I like the shirt. It's simple, understated and looks ready for action. A lot like how I perceive our squad. Would have liked red numbers to complete the retro look but maybe if we have a black away or 3rd shirt we could have red numbers on the back of that, which if done well could look pretty ace.

Can I get one without Just Eat on it... I'm not the slimmest and some say I've just eaten.  :angry:

I don't see what everyone's problem is with "Just Eat".

I'm just gonna get a marker and below the logo draw a downwards pointing arrow.  Photoshoppers?

I don't see what everyone's problem is with "Just Eat".

I'm just gonna get a marker and below the logo draw a downwards pointing arrow.  Photoshoppers?

Don't ask me, not a clue how to use it.  :baby:

Some people seem so put out by the fact our sponsor is a website for ordering food, like eating is somehow shameful and we're going to be the butt of everyone's jokes because we're endorsing takeaways. I guess it is slightly embarrassing, if we were sponsored by a betting firm or alleged money launderers (Standard Chartered) then we could wear our shirts with our heads held high and a clear conscience.

We had red in our trim in the late 80s. I saw lots of people wearing the shirt.

Can't people be just a little bit more mature about it?

And 'Just Eat' is really good. I use it lots and it's not just for fast food.

These shirts still look great now some 30 years later

Archived