Season Ticket Sales

Uptherams

Here we go again.

You said I'm plastic because I can't get to games!!

Nope

Yes

Nope

I'm offended

Why?

You said I'm plastic!

Nope

Yes

Nope

I'm offended

Why?

You said if I haven't been to games then I'm not a good supporter

Where did I say that?

I'm offended

But...

I'm offended

I was saying that people who couldn't give a fook are now coming in and will be the first to bitch, moan and boo because they haven't got a clue about the club

Like me?!?

Nope

I'm offended. I work on Saturdays!!

Cool. So?

So I'm not a fan?!?

Never said that

I'll pretend you did. I'm offended.

(There you go. Saved you some time. I'd like you all to meet some of the new Rams fans I know. I'm sure you'd like to hear ones opinions on lazy Martin and highly rated Bamford. But unfortunately his new found soft spot for Derby hasn't yet helped him care enough about the club for about 6 years so his face won't be familiar. Basically he's the sort of guy that replaced the upset Cardiff fans about the destruction of one of their traditions. You know, the ones that Tan knows will be gone next season and that's why he's trying to lure the old faithful back with 'negotiations')

Being a supporter is about caring. That's it. Simple.

Very naive to think that the fair weather followers are simply tagging along. Those are the ones driving up prices and the exact sort that would see managers hired and fired weekly. They'll distort the loyal supporters vote and opinion and be gone when a club is in the ****. Remember Baz off radio Derby? Deluded idiot. You want him on board? Enjoy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't interview all potential supporters Alpha. The more the merrier. Pre Brian Clough at the Baseball ground in the mid 60's we were averaging between 12,000 -15,000. When Brian arrived and became successful we went up to 35,000. A great deal of our base support now comes from our success in the 70's (family connection with a successful club).

Those "fans" you mention above may become more educated and genuine maybe not. Who draws the line?

We can't interview all potential supporters Alpha. The more the merrier. Pre Brian Clough at the Baseball ground in the mid 60's we were averaging between 12,000 -15,000. When Brian arrived and became successful we went up to 35,000. A great deal of our base support now comes from our success in the 70's (family connection with a successful club).

Those "fans" you mention above may become more educated and genuine maybe not. Who draws the line?

Fair enough. They do exist though and it's the wrong people getting offended.

Frustrates me because I know 4/5 Derby fans that now say 'us' and 'we' when we talk about Derby. 1 year ago it was 'you'.

Like that **** who was so angry when we beat someone 3-1 in second gear.

Ah well, you're right

I understand your frustration. At the Bournemouth game there was a complete idiot moaning about Martin all game. I had to respond when that free kick went in.

Yeah, that's what does me. I've heard people going nuts about how Martin would be good if he had pace. And then saying what's the point in having Bamford/Sammon if we don't play them. C'mon! Where were you last year? Year before?

I've heard people moaning about Hughes/Hendrick saying all he does is pass it on and they don't see what everyone sees in him. That Derby lack an Iniesta type dribbler from midfield!

Someone at work said that we need to stop treating top players like Bamford like we do because we won't be able to attract players like that again.

Just find it frustrating. Trying to enjoy these good times. I sat infront of a guy at Wembley that said "Wisdom just doesn't look interested"... erm, he looks like this every week. He's fine. "We don't need players with that attitude at Derby"... what? Composed and relaxed?

Here we go again.

You said I'm plastic because I can't get to games!!

Nope

Yes

Nope

I'm offended

Why?

You said I'm plastic!

Nope

Yes

Nope

I'm offended

Why?

You said if I haven't been to games then I'm not a good supporter

Where did I say that?

I'm offended

But...

I'm offended

I was saying that people who couldn't give a fook are now coming in and will be the first to bitch, moan and boo because they haven't got a clue about the club

Like me?!?

Nope

I'm offended. I work on Saturdays!!

Cool. So?

So I'm not a fan?!?

Never said that

I'll pretend you did. I'm offended.

(There you go. Saved you some time. I'd like you all to meet some of the new Rams fans I know. I'm sure you'd like to hear ones opinions on lazy Martin and highly rated Bamford. But unfortunately his new found soft spot for Derby hasn't yet helped him care enough about the club for about 6 years so his face won't be familiar. Basically he's the sort of guy that replaced the upset Cardiff fans about the destruction of one of their traditions. You know, the ones that Tan knows will be gone next season and that's why he's trying to lure the old faithful back with 'negotiations')

Being a supporter is about caring. That's it. Simple.

Very naive to think that the fair weather followers are simply tagging along. Those are the ones driving up prices and the exact sort that would see managers hired and fired weekly. They'll distort the loyal supporters vote and opinion and be gone when a club is in the ****. Remember Baz off radio Derby? Deluded idiot. You want him on board? Enjoy

I'm offended by the length of this post! I am certain you could have squeezed out another couple of paragraphs...

I'm offended by the length of this post! I am certain you could have squeezed out another couple of paragraphs...

Pi55 off you glory hunter. You were a Burton Albion fan until Billy took us up?

Pi55 off you glory hunter. You were a Burton Albion fan until Billy took us up?

But but... When I were a wee lad, we always use to drive past Gabbiadini's house...he even came to my school and did some coaching...

Teachers looked concerned when I said I was a brewer...

There's some nobs around, expect more the better we get, that's football circa 2014 unfortunatrly

They CAN be educated though - or some of them.

Archived