Season Ticket Sales

Uptherams

mmm,,, South stand sold out.....don't want to be SE corner near away fans....need to review!!

i have to admit...i am a quite lively  veteran Rams fan......not really impressed by the 5 tier at Wembley...cos i SHOUT a lot.....

Get up BUCKO!!!

Hold it GRANT!!

And.... MOVE FORWARD RAMS!!!

You get it!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I went to ticket office on Tuesday to get 1 in South to be told sold out. gutted. , not sure what to do now! Suggestions please.

North Stand - back row.

Where I sat in East stand this last year was around 4 seats away from segregation to away fans when they were moved into the corner. It isn't that bad. It actually makes everyone sing who sits there too.

A left field selection would be the South West upper. Season tickets up there are cheap and the view is good. Also right next to the new south stand!

North Stand - back row.

You sure? I sat in North stand a few times last season n was not to impressed. I Like to sing? Maybe we could get all those who have missed out to sit there and get the north stand rocking

You sure? I sat in North stand a few times last season n was not to impressed. I Like to sing? Maybe we could get all those who have missed out to sit there and get the north stand rocking

I do my bit, and the missus has a big gob

Our season tickets are dirt cheap or free though aren't they? So it doesn't matter.

I've just read the below comment on a 'championship forum'

"Derby will have more season ticket holders than Forest, but Forest will sell more season tickets than Derby"  :lol:  :lol: they really are *****.

Our season tickets are dirt cheap or free though aren't they? So it doesn't matter.

I've just read the below comment on a 'championship forum'

"Derby will have more season ticket holders than Forest, but Forest will sell more season tickets than Derby"  :lol:  :lol: they really are *****.

No, it's true.

My pizza was late last week, and Just Eat gave me a free season ticket.

I like this idea. North stand won't quite be as loud as the South, but if we have two loud sections behind each goal...

Because I imagine quite a few haven't bought their season ticket yet but were hoping to be in the South Stand. Get those people in the North Stand so we have fans in loud voice from both ends.

I like this idea. North stand won't quite be as loud as the South, but if we have two loud sections behind each goal...

Because I imagine quite a few haven't bought their season ticket yet but were hoping to be in the South Stand. Get those people in the North Stand so we have fans in loud voice from both ends.

Like that idea. We'll listen out for you from SS and give you some feedback.

'NS, give us a song, NS NS give us a song....'

We'll be listening for your replies! ;-)

will that be the best place now to take a five year old?

We always go in the north stand with the kids as they see more of the game. Sitting at the side they sometimes couldn't follow the ball and if people leaned forward they couldn't see at all. At the end they can see well all the time.

We shout and sing though tends to be small groups do, rather than the whole stand.

Like that idea. We'll listen out for you from SS and give you some feedback.

'NS, give us a song, NS NS give us a song....'

We'll be listening for your replies! ;-)

Well personally, I'll be in the South Stand, but hoping that enough people are in the North Stand that I can hear them from our end

Well personally, I'll be in the South Stand, but hoping that enough people are in the North Stand that I can hear them from our end

If you can hear us, you're not making enough noise yourself.

If you can hear us, you're not making enough noise yourself.

Very good point. But then again from the South Stand you can occasionally hear North Stand going bonkers about a ref's decision up their end.

Makes me laugh, cos you're stood there thinking "If the North Stand are up in arms, it must be an injustice".

Even more the case when it's the West Stand going nuts. Prawn sandwiches flying everywhere, blazer and tie thrown down in anger at this atrocious decision...

Let's say we don't sell any more ST's and no away fans turn up (worst case scenario). That would put us 6th in average attendances for this season. We're in a great position.

We had 29,000 averages when we first came back down. With a good start, I reckon it'll be around there again.

Archived