2014/15 Fixtures

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/201415-fixture-release-date-less-than-a-month-away-1577677.aspx

Next season's fixture release date fast approaching.

It has been confirmed that the Football League’s 2014/15 fixtures will be released on Wednesday 18th June 2014 at 9:00am.

The season will kick-off on Saturday 9th August 2014 and will conclude on Saturday 2nd May 2015.

The 2014/15 Christmas and New Year programme will include matches on Saturday 20th December and Sunday 28th December, as well as Boxing Day.

The inaugural week of the campaign will also host the First Round of the Capital One Cup.

The 2014 festive period will see full schedules in each division on Saturday 20th December, Boxing Day and on Sunday 28th December.

Wembley Stadium will then stage the Play-Off Finals over the spring Bank Holiday Weekend, starting with the Sky Bet League 2 Final on Saturday 23rd May. The Sky Bet League 1 Final takes place on the 24th, followed by the Sky Bet Championship Final on Monday 25th May.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/201415-fixture-release-date-less-than-a-month-away-1577677.aspx#lbkrBIqm6wZLgqgj.99

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot wait soooo excited. Looking forward to another exciting season. Maybe another 5-0 deforestation?

you cant deforest and already deforested forest ;)

maybe trample over it until whats left is a boggy swampy mess, hang on, its already a boggy swampy mess... :ph34r:

Looking forward to seeing the new fixtures. Part of the new season and I'm looking forward to getting the new season started ASAP to be honest. It's been a week, and I'm starting to get over it. Seeing Derby back in action would be theraputic right now,

Unfortunately, no matter how you cut it, the off-season is a terrible time indeed  :(

you cant deforest and already deforested forest ;)

maybe trample over it until whats left is a boggy swampy mess, hang on, its already a boggy swampy mess... :ph34r:

If the gumps drew QPR in the cup they could play copse and robbers.

Looking forward to seeing the new fixtures. Part of the new season and I'm looking forward to getting the new season started ASAP to be honest. It's been a week, and I'm starting to get over it. Seeing Derby back in action would be theraputic right now,

Unfortunately, no matter how you cut it, the off-season is a terrible time indeed  :(

Have to disagree with you there.

I love this silly season with all the ridiculous rumours and adults behaving worse than kids before Christmas...

Who we will get and who's will slip through fingers this time? Whose free, who has contract etc. Awesome stuff!

Not even looking forward to playing Forest.

Those games v Brighton and the final were way more exciting than playing Forest.

I'd rather they were singing about doing the double over us and we beat QPR than the way it is now.

Bobby fooking Zamora. He's not even good

Have to disagree with you there.

I love this silly season with all the ridiculous rumours and adults behaving worse than kids before Christmas...

Who we will get and who's will slip through fingers this time? Whose free, who has contract etc. Awesome stuff!

But no actual football! A whole lot of "transfer circus" but nothing of the actual bloody game! haha

Archived