Anyone getting over it yet??

ramtique

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hes a ram, hes a ram, i reckon he seriously wants to join us, i know he said he would seriously consider a permanent move here, george thorne, is a ram.

Only twitter comment I have seen from him was he was going for a few drinks in Derby on Saturday night. All the talking we are doing though, we don't even know if West Brom will sell, if we can afford him, if we can afford wages, etc etc

Just one thought though - West Brom may not want to sell to their rivals in the league next year...

i got over it as soon as i remebered what we clapped on 31 minutes for , life's to short and football is the most important thing of the unimportant things, **** it we go on , because we are derby,

Agree with that puts in all into perspective

I'm not even close to being over it. I'll never watch that goal or game willingly though. Never, ever again.

I'm now worried what could become of us, the team.. the style of play...etc

I just hope it all turns out alright. Noting in football surprises me. I wouldn't at all be shocked if we stormed the league, nor would I be shocked if we're moaning at the board all summer, turn on McClaren next season and finish 17th in the league.

That would be painful, especially after this season.

I'm not even close to being over it. I'll never watch that goal or game willingly though. Never, ever again.

I just hope it all turns out alright. Noting in football surprises me. I wouldn't at all be shocked if we stormed the league, nor would I be shocked if we're moaning at the board all summer, turn on McClaren next season and finish 17th in the league.

I always thought that your username was somewhat ironic.

Agree with all of this. Not over it / will never watch it back / next season could go either way.

Just hope we've not missed our chance. The margin for error is so small in this league.

i got over it as soon as i remebered what we clapped on 31 minutes for , life's to short and football is the most important thing of the unimportant things, **** it we go on , because we are derby,

Post of the week in my opinion. Yeah the result was a sickener, the timing of their goal, how it came about, all sickening.

I was being a bit self indulgent, feeling sorry for myself and being miserable then I had a word with myself and, I've got to be honest, it wasn't Bloomers's predicament that put it all in perspective, (though on reflection it now also does) it was that Steve Sutton ( the young lad that passed away that had the bucket list)

Shanks was wrong, football is not more important than life or death, of course it's important but good people being around longer to enjoy it too is more so.

Thought I was over it, then I came back up to Uni. Left my room to go for a shower and my housemate changed my laptop background to Bobby Zamora.

I would normally laugh, but I just bit him.

This stuff is the worst. I graduated last year so haven't had to deal with anything in person just yet.

Unfortunately though (for me at least), Sky picked me up in their shots of Derby fans looking gutted post match. As you might imagine I've been taking some stick for that, including snapchats of mates trying to mimic my expression. The *****.

Wouldn't change it though, it cheered me up in a way as that friendly back and forth is part of why I love football. Just make sure you don't miss out on any chances to dish some back out...

This stuff is the worst. I graduated last year though so haven't had to deal with anything in person just yet.

Unfortunately though (for me at least), Sky picked me up in their shots of Derby fans looking gutted post match. As you might imagine I've been taking some stick for that, including snapchats of mates trying to mimic my expression. The *****.

Wouldn't change it though, it cheered me up in a way as that friendly back and forth is part of why I love football. Just make sure you don't miss out on any chances to dish some back out...

C;mon - show us the screenshot!  

Last two mornings my first waking thought has been a vision of the goal and a feel in of "Oh no", but my second though thought has been wow, we were ******* good last season though...and then I'm smiling.

I still havent got over this.

That season ticket I bought fully expected my money back... is going to have to stay bought!!!!

Boo hoo.

On a seperate note the thing that hurts the most is, knowing for 2/3rds of the season we were up there with Leicester Burnley and QPR and knowing that all 3 are going up and we arent.

Not once did I ever concern myself with the results of the other 21 teams in the league or their league positions.

Really hurts and feels like injustice.

I was gutted, emotional, called Tony Fernandes every name under the sun and couldn't understand it. I was confused more than upset, we are the better team, we played better on the day yet here we are.

Last night when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I saw the ball hitting the net. Absolute gut wrencher but I've tried throwing myself into being positive about next season! 

If we're all moping around it'll spread to the players, we need to lick our wounds and create a buzz for next season like the one during the end of this season! We need to be there in August to make the iPro bounce and so what if we lose a game or two in the first couple of matches. Our players may have a play off hangover but quality will prevail over the season and I have no doubts we will be there or there abouts again next season! without starting to sound like a B4 rallying cry - COME ON DERBY!!!!!!!!!!! 

(Forest fans are doing my fxcking head in. I never said anything when them bellends went out to a Darren Pratley goal from the half way line! I didn't say owt because I had no legs to stand on as Derby had finished mid table! so how they have the fxcking cheek to go on and on and on as really got me going! I've already told them in no uncertain terms to list me Psycho's managerial credentials and I'll listen to them tell me how they wont finish 20 points behind us AGAIN) 

Archived