Man of the match....

Burton_Ram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda answered your own question as to why,

Yes we had all of the ball
Yes we had all the chances

But we scored 0 goals and he stopped near on all the corners that went in and stopped our main threat Martin., so that's probably why he got MOTM.

George Thorne was probably our MOTM.

Dunne is so ancient he still wears those stiff brown leather boots,he only played

well because we let him.What happened to the concept of the short corner,and

corners to the near post can be effective as a surprise move as long as you have

a bloke standing there.

Then why did Martin keep picking up the ball outside their box.

Jesus bloody Christmas trees. If Martin comes back to the half way line, do you seriously expect the central defender to follow him? What about when he goes for a piss at half time? Do you expect Dunne to hold the door open for him?

In the areas that counted (i.e. The QPR box), Martin was out-thought, out-headed and out-tackled by probably the slowest person on the pitch physically, but the fastest mentally.

This is not a criticism of Martin, but it is recognition of a superb performance by a vastly experienced international defender.

Jesus bloody Christmas trees. If Martin comes back to the half way line, do you seriously expect the central defender to follow him? What about when he goes for a piss at half time? Do you expect Dunne to hold the door open for him?

In the areas that counted (i.e. The QPR box), Martin was out-thought, out-headed and out-tackled by probably the slowest person on the pitch physically, but the fastest mentally.

This is not a criticism of Martin, but it is recognition of a superb performance by a vastly experienced international defender.

Calm down love. 

Calm down love. 

Sorry darling, but your post was so utterly puerile and seemed to betray the fact that you didn't have any sort of a clue about football that something had to be said - for your benefit, not mine.

Archived