Man of the match....

Burton_Ram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry darling, but your post was so utterly puerile and seemed to betray the fact that you didn't have any sort of a clue about football that something had to be said - for your benefit, not mine.

You behave like dictator on this forum. My point was entirely correct. Martin did keep picking up the ball outside of their box and he was managing to lay it off too. Did not even mention headers or him coming to the half way line. He always does that anyway and is not an indication of being dominated. Of course Dunne dominated with headers. 

You said he didn't give Martin a sniff, which is incorrect. Martin didn't have a sniff with headers. That is and always has been Dunne's strong point. 

''you didn't have any sort of a clue about football that something had to be said - for your benefit, not mine.''

(shakes head and laughs)

For us it was Thorne

But overall, Green, that stop from Martin defied logic of movement 

If they had taken into account Greens dislocated finger for teh last 25min, then he would have got it. Dunne put in about as acomplete performance as you could expect from a CB

I though Thorne had an excellent game. Was slightly disappointed with martin... I had expected more

Thorne was the best player on the pitch by far apart from Jake.

So many people have 'Buxton googles' on, had a solid game overall, but never seen him play so many wayward balls in one game! Thought Russell looked dangerous all day, would of been him if he hadn't been subbed. 

Probably Thorne or Hendrick though. 

I agree, Buxton didn't win a head all of the first half against Austin. I was shocked at it.

He gifted them 2 chances by running forward for headers that Thorne could of dealt with and left space in behind for Austin and Hoilett. His tackle vs Hoilett for their goal as awful too, Forysth and Dawkins were both out of position too! Like they were too focused on attacking and were abit careless at the back!  And like I said, at least 4-5 balls where it went to QPR or ended in QPR getting it by putting players under unneeded pressure. 

Not a dig at him by any means, just think he could of been better, wouldn't of changed the outcome though. Thought Keogh had a brilliant game apart from the miss-kick for their goal, his runs forward really helped.

Archived