SO UNFAIR!

MelSage

******* daylight robbery that was -didn't deserve that but it was a poor decision to take Russell off at that stage - Dawkins is powder puff and did nothing. That said it's been an amazing season and I'm proud of the lads. Need to keep the squad together and add to it because if we do we'll smash the Championship if we do. COYR!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm going to be picky, I thought Bamford should have come on instead of Dawkins.

We didn't need to keep possession in that moment, as we were controlling the game. We needed a player who had a genuine eye for goal, and Dawkins sadly isn't a goalscorer unlike Bamford.

That is picky mate, but correct!

As far as I'm concerned Gary O'Neill was the man of the match today. His decision to cheat was a magnificent one.

Oh well. Top 2 next season. Derby now expects.

Great foul to make, perfectly legitimate foul I would except any of our players to do the same. Wouldn't call it cheating.

I know this of no help right now but last year my team had unbelievable heartache when we missed a 94th minute to win automatic promotion. Doncaster ran up the pitch and scored a 95th minute winner. We subsequently never turned up in the Play Off Final. We all thought we would lose a host of players but we only lost a couple and this year we have had maybe the most enjoyable season in my memory. To make it more ironic Doncaster were relegated because of a last minute goal. Im really gutted for you guys but hang in there because some of my hard earned is going on you being promoted next season!!

Gutted is an understatement.

However, the game was ours to lose. The one game that we needed penetration in attack we lacked it and then some sloppy defending cost us the game.

Get Wisdom and Thorne in permenantly if possible and a quality winger plus other reinforcements and we'll be pushing next season for automatics.

Chins up

Palace fan in peace here. I have to say I'm impressed with the way you fans have taken this. You were by far the better team in my opinion and that included when 11 against 11. I thought it would be very down cast on here but I'm impressed with the positive attitude. I hope you go up next season because I like justice to be served and I think you really deserved it today for the way you took the game to them and the nice football you played. Good luck

Palace fan in peace here. I have to say I'm impressed with the way you fans have taken this. You were by far the better team in my opinion and that included when 11 against 11. I thought it would be very down cast on here but I'm impressed with the positive attitude. I hope you go up next season because I like justice to be served and I think you really deserved it today for the way you took the game to them and the nice football you played. Good luck

Thanks!! I think the positivty is because we know we are on the up! Manager, players, owners, sponsorships its all coming together...we can feel the return of the good times...it'll just take another year to get there.

Just hope that when we do we can follow palace's lead and finish where you have!

Remember being in stitches when Forest lost to Yeovil and when Leicesters Knockaert missed that last minute penalty and Watford went up the other end and scored so what comes around goes around I guess

Nice.....

Agree 100%. I'd have rather seen Russell stay on at that point. Dawkins gave us nothing. Russell looked like he was going to score.

Thought that was one of Russell's best performances for us. Looked a massive threat throughout.

I was utterly shocked when he was subbed off.

Very surprised Derby fans are critical of their team. Normally if you have more possession, shots, corners, free kicks etc you will win. Derby did this in a play off final which is never normally going to be an easy game. You totally dominated in all these areas, just lacked that bit of luck in my opinion. I have a QPR mate and he has no idea how they won today? Just very very unlucky today I'm sorry to say.

Archived