SO UNFAIR!

MelSage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly

QPR defended like heroes. I'm devastated. We never looked like scoring and could see them getting one on the break.

TobyWanKenobi

As far as I'm concerned Gary O'Neill was the man of the match today. His decision to cheat was a magnificent one.

Oh well. Top 2 next season. Derby now expects.

If I'm going to be picky, I thought Bamford should have come on instead of Dawkins.

We didn't need to keep possession in that moment, as we were controlling the game. We needed a player who had a genuine eye for goal, and Dawkins sadly isn't a goalscorer unlike Bamford.

If I'm going to be picky, I thought Bamford should have come on instead of Dawkins.

We didn't need to keep possession in that moment, as we were controlling the game. We needed a player who had a genuine eye for goal, and Dawkins sadly isn't a goalscorer unlike Bamford.

Agree 100%. I'd have rather seen Russell stay on at that point. Dawkins gave us nothing. Russell looked like he was going to score.

Remember being in stitches when Forest lost to Yeovil and when Leicesters Knockaert missed that last minute penalty and Watford went up the other end and scored so what comes around goes around I guess

Totally right mate. Shoe's on the other foot.

Derby love late play-off defeats at Wembley so all you can do is laugh.

ZAMORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's life.

Good effort lads.

Let's start rolling that rock uphill again in August.

That's life.

Good effort lads.

Let's start rolling that rock uphill again in August.

lets be right the best team won and we all know it.

Archived