IF we win next Saturday...

Day

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'd get to go to Burnley, Swansea, West Brom, Hull, and all those sexy fashionable clubs...and on a Sunday tea-time or a Monday might as well. Well flash, and so much more convenient than Sat 3PM. 

Championship ain't so bad really if we do stay down, but one thing I really miss is being on MoTD. Seeing the Ram on the titles.

We'll be in the Premier League next season, how crazy is that!

More like how scary is that .Even if we survive, we will lose more than we win and more likely have a negative goal difference.Never the less onwards and upwards let the boy's have a go, would love to see Bucko run out in the prem. 

We'd get to go to Burnley, Swansea, West Brom, Hull, and all those sexy fashionable clubs...and on a Sunday tea-time or a Monday might as well. Well flash, and so much more convenient than Sat 3PM. 

Championship ain't so bad really if we do stay down, but one thing I really miss is being on MoTD. Seeing the Ram on the titles.

Not to mention Sjoke City and Blunderland.

At least you can bypass Match of the Day and watch the extended highlights at 10-15 on sky- however I think a club like yourselves will add something to a rather drab league at the moment.QPR won't add anything to the league and I hope you get up this year as I think you totally deserve it and even though I'm a Wigan fan I am rooting for you all a week on Saturday.

You finished on 85 points and we're easily the best team I saw at our place last season and I like Mcclaren and think he deserves another pop at the big time.

If we get promoted:

Good news

No more Leicester league show

Streams for every single game

Half my ST money back

Bad News

We're on Leicester of the day

Gary Lineker will ensure it's Leicester of the Day.

Archived