Roadrider to Wembley

davenportram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got one if them.  Got given it a few weeks ago.

We had 4 of them - daughters still wearing two of them for bed. 

Wasn't so bad for us, got to Wembley at 2:40 (goodbye pre-match pint) but we were one of the first to leave due to being parked nearer the front, got back to the iPro around 8:30. Still shattered though - now off to bed to cry myself to sleep.

Bus sort of ruined the day for me today even before the game kicked off! didn't hardly get any chance to experience that Pre match Wembley buzz but what annoyed me the most was when I approached the bus driver to ask a question It genuinely felt like he was looking down on me cause of his 'he knew best' attitude.

Got there about midday, soaked the atmosphere with a couple of pints, getting back to the coach after the game was a nightmare. what an absolute bottleneck that place is, took about 40 mins to get out of the coach park. got back to bus station about 21.07.

Joke of a day for me didn't enjoy any of it. Got on roadrider at 9.50 bus driver got lost so one of the fans got his sat nav out on his ipad to navigate him, piss take, didn't see any of the pre wembley match got there at 2.40 so had to rush to game but was stuck at entrance K for 15 mins by the time I got in they already kicked of 5 mins into the game. I wanted to watch the rams walk out but I couldn't so annoyed. Go performance but felt stressed as I had no time to eat or see the ground or have a few beers.

Wasn't so bad for us, got to Wembley at 2:40 (goodbye pre-match pint) but we were one of the first to leave due to being parked nearer the front, got back to the iPro around 8:30. Still shattered though - now off to bed to cry myself to sleep.

Weren't on coach 50 were you?

Archived