Roadrider to Wembley

davenportram

How often is a bus queue 3000 people long?

Knowing that you wouldn't think they would use a single line to queue. As I put last time you had a bus number, arrived got on your bus and at least you were on the bus while you waited. That was a lot better

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often is a bus queue 3000 people long?

3000 people where they have had 10 days to organise timings. Why didn't they allocate 5 mins for each bus from 8am when we brought tickets ie first 60 8am next 60 8.05 and so on, to have people Queing from 6am for a bus they were gaurented a ticket for is ridiculous. By the way what time we got to be back on bus for something else haven't been told?

3000 people where they have had 10 days to organise timings. Why didn't they allocate 5 mins for each bus from 8am when we brought tickets ie first 60 8am next 60 8.05 and so on, to have people Queing from 6am for a bus they were gaurented a ticket for is ridiculous. By the way what time we got to be back on bus for something else haven't been told?

we were told 30 mins after the final whistle of the outcome.

We all said "fook that! "

If we don't win, maybe, but if we win? Not a cat in hells chance .

I'm miles away. Coach driver moaning about a taco or summat. I offered to rip the thing out. I'll be lucky to get a pint now. Come on you Ramssss!!!!

tell him to put the ***** Mexican food down and drive on!

There's a woman on our bus with a half Derby half QPR scarf but even better there's a block with a Rams v Rangers t-shirt. It must be the only one that didn't end up on the pitch.

I've got one if them.  Got given it a few weeks ago.

Been a shambles getting in and out of Wembley. **** all in the way of traffic control or marshalling, public transport stadium but they make no effort to keep the busses flowing.

What do you expect 3000 people tryin to get in and out

What do you expect 3000 people tryin to get in and out

That' was boarding the busses, first cine first server

This is getting busses into and out of the national stadium - which prefers you to use busses. They should be more geared up to deal with it than DCFC are.

Archived