Roadrider to Wembley

davenportram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke of a day for me didn't enjoy any of it. Got on roadrider at 9.50 bus driver got lost so one of the fans got his sat nav out on his ipad to navigate him, piss take, didn't see any of the pre wembley match got there at 2.40 so had to rush to game but was stuck at entrance K for 15 mins by the time I got in they already kicked of 5 mins into the game. I wanted to watch the rams walk out but I couldn't so annoyed. Go performance but felt stressed as I had no time to eat or see the ground or have a few beers.

were you in block 551 by any chance? Entrance k? Loads of latecomers around where i was.

we managed to park in the blue badge area at Wembley which was in the green car park (QPR) so we where straight out of the car park in minutes and on the north circular and beat the rest of the traffic onto the M1 then a steady 100mph all the way back to Derby where I could cry in private !!! lol

Anybody gonna admit to being on Coach 20 , with the screaming , out of tune wrong word singing little brats at the back??..

Thought not !! :angry:

I was. Sat next to a bloke called Mo55y and had to listen to another bloke called Boycie snorin louder than the brats at the back.

...just kiddin Boycie, you weren't snorin.

Much. ;-)

I was. Sat next to a bloke called Mo55y and had to listen to another bloke called Boycie snorin louder than the brats at the back.

Much. ;-)

Shh , i was keeping that bit quiet .. ;)

Much. ;-)

I've got a terrible head cold, I think I may have shifted it now though.

How is Dav? ;)

Archived