Roadrider to Wembley

davenportram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we just go to ground today to pay and pick up roadrider tickets if we take a copy of our ticket order 

confirmation ? I just got my two after an hour in the queue and the queuing time now estimated to be 2 and a half hours

Just got mine alf hour que, would of been quicker if they had dedicated a que just for road rider as there was only about 30 people in the que but seems to be people queuing for Cus nums and season tickets took 30 seconds to pay for coach no need for the ques

Got mine this morning. Panicked after not being able to get through on the phone line after an hour or so and had a drive up to the ground. Took about an hour and a half. Looks like I completely over reacted but tickets and transport is sorted now so time to relax. Bring on the 24th!

Just got mine alf hour que, would of been quicker if they had dedicated a que just for road rider as there was only about 30 people in the que but seems to be people queuing for Cus nums and season tickets took 30 seconds to pay for coach no need for the ques

People are buying season tickets just to be able to buy Wembley tickets?

The plastic fans are coming back then. Bucko be praised.

From DET today

Club says don't panic about roadrider

800 sold 2000 left to sell

Now around 60 busses laid on.

Comments (4)

ABOUT 2,000 tickets are still left for Rams fans looking to use the club's Roadrider coach service to get to Wembley, Derby County has said.

The Rams will face QPR in the Championship play-off final on Saturday, May 24 (3pm kick-off).

But some supporters who have booked match tickets now say they are being kept on hold on the phone for more than half-and-hour while trying to get seats on the Roadrider coaches.

Derby County have so far organised 60 coaches to take about 2,800 fans to Wembley.

But Brandon Furse, head of Derby County’s ticket sales and services, said people should not panic about getting a seat.

He said: "We know there are limited places on the coaches but we still have 2,000 left.

"If people are desperate to get their place, they will probably hold on the phoneline until they get through but our advice is to try again later on or maybe even tomorrow.

"People can also come down to the club if they would like - but I don't think it's necessary to stay on the phone.

"We're trying our best to help everyone - not just those who want to get Roadrider tickets but those who have queries about Wembley tickets, who are buying season tickets for next year and so on - so please bear with us."

Nearly 12,000 match tickets have also been sold today, the club said.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Rams-Wembley-Derby-County-urges-people-panic/story-21089520-detail/story.html#ixzz31dM66QuR

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Rams-Wembley-Derby-County-urges-people-panic/story-21089520-detail/story.html#hkRztXlhMKC4SUEr.99

Archived