Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams 2 -1 QPR

Austin to score for them first.

Nervy to HT.

Martin equalises before Bryson gets the winner.

Maybe not until ET but I'm not sure my nerves could hold up that long.

Let's all hope this fantastic season doesn't end in a penalty shoot out.

If it does I refuse to predict the outcome.

Rotten way to lose..or win!

Rams 2 -1 QPR

Austin to score for them first.

Nervy to HT.

Martin equalises before Bryson gets the winner.

Maybe not until ET but I'm not sure my nerves could hold up that long.

Let's all hope this fantastic season doesn't end in a penalty shoot out.

If it does I refuse to predict the outcome.

Rotten way to lose..or win!

I am sure both sets of supporters will agree with that re: penalties. Two hopes:

1. Cracking competitive and exciting game
  2. The best team on the day wins and no one is left full of regrets

The prem can be a bit of poisoned chalice. There are few of ours who would prefer to win at wembley but stay in the Championship...

I am sure both sets of supporters will agree with that re: penalties. Two hopes:

• Cracking competitive and exciting game
  • The best team on the day wins and no one is left full of regrets
The prem can be a bit of poisoned chalice. There are few of ours who would prefer to win at wembley but stay in the Championship...
Well this is our first season I think, where we've won more than we've lost. It's a great feeling being one of the top sides. Something that never seems to grow gradually with Derby. We're either good or we aren't. We don't do consistently decent.

Not sure I'm looking forward to battling away for survival in the PL. I quite like this on top of the world feeling. Instead of being midtable in the Championship we could be midtable in the Premiership. Better? Yes. More exciting? Perhaps. Better than this feeling we've had lately? No way!

But this is losers row. The Football League can't offer anything. If you aren't in the PL bored shitless of looking over your shoulder then you're nobody going nowhere.

Finally get a winning season and if we beat you we'll probably be back on a losing one next year.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?179719-what-the-f-uck-is-derby-famous-for

What are we famous for? Same can be said regarding them, Danny Shittu , Ian Holloway and Les Ferdinand? Proper big club...

Please stop visiting this forum... Fantasy Island. Meet normal QPR supporters where we enjoy have a rational debate about footy outside a Fantasy Island http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/

Well this is our first season I think, where we've won more than we've lost. It's a great feeling being one of the top sides. Something that never seems to grow gradually with Derby. We're either good or we aren't. We don't do consistently decent.

Not sure I'm looking forward to battling away for survival in the PL. I quite like this on top of the world feeling. Instead of being midtable in the Championship we could be midtable in the Premiership. Better? Yes. More exciting? Perhaps. Better than this feeling we've had lately? No way!

But this is losers row. The Football League can't offer anything. If you aren't in the PL bored shitless of looking over your shoulder then you're nobody going nowhere.

Finally get a winning season and if we beat you we'll probably be back on a losing one next year.

When we went up last time, it wasnt so much the winning, as Adel. I know everyone was sick of us going on about him, but I have never seen (just started supporting as bowles finished... all I ever saw him do was drop his shorts in front of the Bolton fans in a 3-1 home defeat). It is something special when a player  "who was too good for us"! could turn a game with a bit of magic. So disappointed he never performed for us really in the Prem... blame Hughes for mis-management. Seems to be doing well in Italy, so wont see him again, or his like for many a moon at LR.

Even when you struggle in the Prem, the football is generally better. If you can step back and enjoy tht, it aint so bad... and you will have those special moments (beating scum home and away helped, costing them the title :)

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?179719-what-the-f-uck-is-derby-famous-for

What are we famous for? Same can be said regarding them, Danny Shittu , Ian Holloway and Les Ferdinand? Proper big club...

I don't even need to click on it to know it's full fucktards with an IQ less than their dick size.

And going by their need to smash a keyboard aggressively and pointlessly to get an inane point across - I don't think that's very big.

Archived