Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

Cristian Manea

Romanian right back

16 years old

only played 5 games and was immediately selected for Romania full international.

Hasn't played for wolves or bolton.

......apparently played well.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little bit of silly talk about Diego Poyet to Derby...

A19 year old prospect who can play the 'regista' role and who's fee is basically compensation? Would be worth a punt if the wages were respectable.

I think his wage may be overinflated because of his name however.

He's a really good prospect.

I watched Charlton in the game against Sheffield Wednesday and he stood out straight away, it was right after the takeover so I thought he was a player they'd brought over from Belgium. 

He'll go on to be a Premier League player, no doubt, but I don't see where he fits in. He's a more defensive Hughes. I fancy him to go to a top 10 Premier League side. 

Fabian Johnson, plays in Germany and for USA.. He just sighed on a free, but he would have been ideal at right back.. A shame we didn't snatch him up.

He's been very impressive, but he's playing in the bundesliga, so a bit beyond our means!

We've been tentatively linked with Sordell, although it seems implied that we've been linked previously before.

http://voiceofbolton.com/burnley-derby-county-wigan-know-theyre-getting-11714?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+VoiceOfBolton+%28Voice+Of+Bolton%29

I've seen him play on a number of occasions, even when he earned the ridiculous price tag. He's guff, you could swap him with Theo Robinson and not no the difference.

Poor player.

Archived