Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

Don't know if he's first choice or not....

He was recalled by Fulham towards the end of last season because he was too good at Birmingham and they wanted to give him a few games in the first team, in the Prem. He looked okay too.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. Is he better than what we have got then? That seems to be Macs criteria.

Much better, he was outstanding at Birmingham and, for me, was the best in the division at the point in time. Birmingham also lost Bartley around a similar time, who is also a really good player, in fact he now plays regularly for Swansea.

Burn is a younger Buxton in that he is usually completely dominant against the player he is up against. Okay, neither are blessed with incredible pace, but their awareness, movement and power make them defenders at the very top of this level. 

He'll be well known in the press next season and no end of big clubs will be linked, that I'm 70% sure of.

I did tell you, didn't I B4? I said it was Cardiff #ITK

yeah, but in all seriousness, I rate Adeyemi but I don't think he'd be worth it other than a loan deal.  He plays Thorne's role but 1) Hughes and Eustace are already fighting for that position 2) What do we do with him when Thorne comes back?

It'd be a waste of money to buy a player outright for 9 months or possibly less, and then have him rot on the bench. I want strength in depth in the squad, but Adeyemi is too good for the bench and wouldn't be worth the money.

Archived