Penalty shootout in the play offs

-JW-

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking similar to this thread on the way home today after we missed another i think but im not sure we have missed 8 this season , please please please dont let it go to penalties if we get to Wembley :huh:

If it does....

in order

Martin

Thorne

Bryson

Bucko

Ward,

if it goes beyond that, i wont care....

I'LL BE IN AN AMBULANCE  WITH A CORONARY :wacko:

What about whacking Ben Davies on the bench then bringing him on when there's about a minute of ET to go.

He takes a mean penalty.

And what makes you think ET will be playing? Coz I'm pretty sure Elliot and his big brother and his mates rode him back on BMX bikes in the air, back to his space ship after ET had phoned home and I don't think ET is available for selection, coz he's back home in space and just thinking about it all, well it brings a tear to my eye.

This mention of play-offs and penalties has reminded me about our penalties agaisnt southampton, we were like germans that night, every single penalty perfect. Hopefully the same this year

Strange how we seem to have better quality in the current team yet haven't got confidence in their ability to kick the ball straight? Hope it's nowt to do with bottle!!!

Archived