2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

I think you will lose against blackpool and wigin and ipswich town are a better than people think i know we are going to finnish 2nd

They have only lost 5 all season....all season, they are not going to lose 5 on the trot.

Get a grip. They deserve to go up, good luck to them.

We will go on, get to wembley and smash QPR all over the place...

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have only lost 5 all season....all season, they are not going to lose 5 on the trot.

So you don't agree with someone's optimistic view... Any need for telling them to get a grip?

Why should b4 not hope for something which is still a mathematical possibility? They need 5 points from bpool reading Ipswich and Wigan. We need 12 points from Donny Barnsley Watford and leeds... They don't need to lose 5 on the trot. I don't think well finish second but all I'm saying is that if we needed 5 points to guarantee playoffs i wouldn't see it as a certainty if we had their last four games...

They don't need to. Losing two could be enough for us to go above them.

If we were in their position, had just lost 0-1 at home and with those last three fixtures, the Blackpool game would be massive. Plus it'll be finished before our rivals visit Doncaster.

Huge game for Burnley, and Blackpool to be fair. Have Burnley had to face pressure like this yet?

If we were in their position, had just lost 0-1 at home and with those last three fixtures, the Blackpool game would be massive. Plus it'll be finished before our rivals visit Doncaster.

Huge game for Burnley, and Blackpool to be fair. Have Burnley had to face pressure like this yet?

Not only that, there were times last Tuesday that I thought that Blackpool looked half-decent.

I'd love it if they draw against Blackpool. I can't see them loosing, but I could see a shocking draw. That would make things really interesting.

They need 5pts, they've got 4 games. They don't need to loose any to end up with only 4pts. I could really see them drawing every game, if not loosing a couple.

If anything, I think it's more unlikely that we'll win every game. But it's within our capabilities, so you never know.

2 penalties :lol: just watched it and the 1 with Ings, he is holding Adomah as much as Adomah is holding Ings. 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other. The other "claim" the defender is standing still and your attacker falls over him. Never a penalty.

It failed to show a nailed on one in the first half, where Kightly cut the ball back to Ings for a tap in, Adomah got back in and made the challenge and it hit him blatantly on the arm and went out for a corner. Also the Ings one is nailed on too... anyway I'm not here to winge, that's my opinion... Warnock agreed too so that's enough for me.

It failed to show a nailed on one in the first half, where Kightly cut the ball back to Ings for a tap in, Adomah got back in and made the challenge and it hit him blatantly on the arm and went out for a corner. Also the Ings one is nailed on too... anyway I'm not here to winge, that's my opinion... Warnock agreed too so that's enough for me.

Imagine that would be the first time you've agreed with Mr Warnock. Mind you we've been agreeing with him lately about our friends just to the east of us....... :p

The ball hitting a players arm isn't always a penalty. If the defender is sliding, or his arms are in a natural position for his challenge, then the referee probably won't give a penalty.

Think we will win our next two games.. Burnley will drop points (draw/lose) in one/both their next two games.. Everyones starts buzzing here.. Burnley start panicking.. Then we lose to Watford and Burnley win and secure 2nd! 

Hopes up for a bit, but think Burnley will secure it before last game of the season, then we don't get too broken hearted if we lose out on the last day of the season for whatever reason, then onto the play-offs and that's anyone's call tbh! 

A player getting blatantly hacked down 2 yards inside the box isn't always a penalty either.

Sometimes it's a sending-off and a disallowed goal.

Archived