Hughton sacked...

BondJovi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still had hope, but I reckon they just chucked it in. Muppets. If he wasn't the man to keep them up they should have sacked him months ago.

.....hated him as a player.

But he comes across really well as a manager.

Why sack him?

Norwich know that they are likely to suffer second season syndrome, but they still have a better squad than last year.

Did you know...

Norwich at home have claimed the same amount of points as Manchester United.

Simple fact is, it was thier away from that let them down.

Also, why is Hughton a crap manager? His record is good, got Newcastle promoted, finished 11th in his first season at Norwich, and they're currently out of the relegation zone now.

so.... ?

Nigel Clough is this great up and coming British manager yet Hughton is crap?

Well I never...

i do believe F*rest panicked ..

Patience is a virtue.

there will be loads more better options before the season is out..

Panicked? July is far, there's definitely time for couple managers. Time is up, Brazil.

Did you know...

Norwich at home have claimed the same amount of points as Manchester United.

Simple fact is, it was thier away from that let them down.

Also, why is Hughton a crap manager? His record is good, got Newcastle promoted, finished 11th in his first season at Norwich, and they're currently out of the relegation zone now.

so.... ?

Nigel Clough is this great up and coming British manager yet Hughton is crap?

Well I never...

Statistics can be very misleading...like did you know Manchester United have more points away from home than anyone in the league.

He got Newcastle promoted.......they were by far the best team in the league before it started, I could have got them promoted.

for another stat for you, his substitutions have led to the fewest amount of points gained in the league.

Another very very average/poor manager sacked because again, the club think they are better than average/poor....which they are not.

Archived