Reading - who's going ?

S75 Ram

Me and the missus are setting off soon for our 3rd away weekend of this season (did Bristol for Yeovil and Bournemouth).

No one has asked, or advised how many tickets sold- where's B4 when you need him ;) 

No communications from the club, which usually means sales are not great.

Anyway, just hope there will be a decent turnout to see what may become a legendary victory :ph34r: 

Cheers  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and the missus are setting off soon for our 3rd away weekend of this season (did Bristol for Yeovil and Bournemouth).

No one has asked, or advised how many tickets sold- where's B4 when you need him ;)

No communications from the club, which usually means sales are not great.

Anyway, just hope there will be a decent turnout to see what may become a legendary victory :ph34r:

Cheers

where u staying? Reading not quite as good as bristol or bournemouth. Oxford perhaps?

No Reading doesn't have the same attraction as the others, but I found a good deal at the Hilton.

It's only a short walk from ground so we've going to have a very lazy Saturday morning.

Hilton breakfast followed by sauna, steam room swimming pool and a couple of pints pre match.

Visiting Henley on the way down today and booked a table at a Greek restaurant in Reading for tonight.

Should be an ok weekend..

Not moi. Gonna have to listen to the radio this week and remember;

Reading on top = even game

Derby edging it = bossing it

Few sloppy passes = one sloppy pass

Reading creating chances = 20 yard hit and hope

If they say Reading are battering Derby then that means Reading are edging it.

Nice blokes though.

Archived