LATE KICK OFF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for being so upfront. We're not biased against Derby on LKO but it looks as if we'll have to agree to disagree on this. The invitation to take part remains.

Not like you are forcing people. Just an invitation.

Pfft, people today, want something for nothing.

You may or may not give more coverage to other teams in the region, but we are definitely ahead with paranoia judging by some of the comments I have just read. :)

Derby Paranoia…. turn the sound up…….enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yrN_dzfwCQ

Right Reading away, fancy it? :)

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/head-to-head

18.10.11 Reading 2 Derby County 2 Draw

07.05.11 Reading 2 Derby County 1 Lost

10.03.10 Reading 4 Derby County 1 Lost

08.11.08 Reading 3 Derby County 0 Lost

07.10.07 Reading 1 Derby County 0 Lost

01.04.06 Reading 5 Derby County 0 Lost

Every team in the league believes that FLS/LKO is biased against their team. Remember years back when they had people texting and emailing into the show? And every single message was "Why don't you ever talk about my team?". Well it's clear to see why they stopped doing it.

They aren't biased against us. And even if they were, there's more important things in life to concern yourself over.

I'll come and do the sound for you, I'm sure I've got an old toy microphone somewhere in the loft.

It'll be an improvement on the first show anyway.

Oh and by the way, how did you manage to get the Maggie Thatcher puppet from Spitting Image to interview Billy Davies?

That was a master stroke.

What a load of bloody whinging.

You are being invited to go to TV land and watch a programme being made.

Stop being so friggin churlish.

What a load of bloody whinging.

You are being invited to go to TV land and watch a programme being made.

Stop being so friggin churlish.

I tell you, some of these folk live and breathe football yet all they do is moan about it. I take joy in the things I am passionate about.

It reminds me of the classic western saloon entrance...

Thanks for being so upfront. We're not biased against Derby on LKO but it looks as if we'll have to agree to disagree on this. The invitation to take part remains.

can you tell the BBC to cut out all of this Leicester propaganda 

All acting rather rude to someone who isn't responsible for what Maniche talks about, the guy clearly works behind the scenes and doesn't deserve the arsy responses he's getting. We've been asked whether we wanna be in he studio audience NOT what we think of the show. If you don't wanna go to the audience don't reply, if you do then reply. It's that f*cking simple! Christ you're starting to sound like Billy Davies...

All acting rather rude to someone who isn't responsible for what Maniche talks about, the guy clearly works behind the scenes and doesn't deserve the arsy responses he's getting. We've been asked whether we wanna be in he studio audience NOT what we think of the show. If you don't wanna go to the audience don't reply, if you do then reply. It's that f*cking simple! Christ you're starting to sound like Billy Davies...

are you going then mate?

To be fair, he came on here asking. We mostly have the same opinion on the show on this forum.

Forums are faceless rude places. ( except me, cus you can see my face )

They're asking us to travel all the way down there to appear on their program, which we feel is bias against us.

Maybe a thank you, but no thank you would have done, but I'm afraid this is the internet mate.

I'm in the same camp as you my friend, honest I am. Manners cost nothing.

If people can't see that, then they're a bunch of tw@ts who want to try it if they think there hard enough, cus I'm well hard me.

Have a nice day.

Archived