LATE KICK OFF

Blimey, if you lot get invited to a wedding or owt, do you ask for the taxi fare?

Sign of the times....shame.

No we go on a rant about how the best man is blatantly gonna talk about Leicester for his whole speech, and the fact that the bride is so anti-derby.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what about the Carl Froch interview and his Forest answers, well I nearly fell off the couch with laughter......

"erm favourite game against derby, I think we won 1-0, I think, the last game, yeah I think we won, ermmm did I get that one right?"

"erm when they start singing at the city ground, well there ain't no other atmosphere like it...ermmmm"

And what about the Carl Froch interview and his Forest answers, well I nearly fell off the couch with laughter......

"erm favourite game against derby, I think we won 1-0, I think, the last game, yeah I think we won, ermmm did I get that one right?"

"erm when they start singing at the city ground, well there ain't no other atmosphere like it...ermmmm"

His best game was the game earlier this season where both teams played pretty **** and he couldn't be certain of the scoreline. Brilliant. 

Archived