Bamford? or Sammon? Up front v Millwall?

Mostyn6

Martin's deputy.  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon is not a footballer.

Better off with ten men. Purely because we wouldn't be aiming a ball at an invisible player.

Doesn't hold up the ball.

Doesn't score goals.

Doesn't make goals.

Doesn't flick on headers.

With 10 minutes left, winning, bring him on to hassle defenders and split up play. Apart from that, stay the **** away!

Man of the match. Wow. That says as much about football fans as it does about Connor.

Some fans treat Sammon like he's a young child with all the, "He tries really hard and gives it his best every game so he deserves a chance to start!" He's ***** :lol:

Exactly.

"He puts himself about"

So did Jimmy ******* Savile. Pathetic excuse to include a player.

I would really be keeping your mouth shut now Mostyn, given than the guy you were desperate to start has just put in one of the worst displays I've ever seen in a Derby shirt.

I'd be keeping my mouth shut if I was criticising a player who's NEVER been given a chance to play in his natural position! I was right, end of story. Sammon hindered us today. McClaren made a big mistake. Poor judgement.

He's a striker who cost over a million and can't score goals, he deserves criticism

He wasn't the reason we lost.

And he was substituted......were we any better with Bamford up front?

No.

He wasn't the reason we lost.

And he was substituted......were we any better with Bamford up front?

No.

I'm not just criticising him because of today, ever single player was ***** today. It's just based off this poll, some fans still think he deserves a chance when he's awful  :lol:

I'd be keeping my mouth shut if I was criticising a player who's NEVER been given a chance to play in his natural position! I was right, end of story. Sammon hindered us today. McClaren made a big mistake. Poor judgement.

He spent a third of the game today in his natural position today and was still abysmal. He literally cannot do anything apart from score the odd wonder goal, his touch is poo, his passing is poor, he doesn't hold the ball up, he doesn't anticipate passes so he's always on his heels, his work rage is terrible and he offers nothing defensively. He's an absolute liability that should be nowhere near our first XI at the moment.

And how Sammon hindered us today I don't know, we never got the ball to him. The odd time we did get the ball to him, he was fine, held it up, linked well with the other forwards and got into decent positions. On top of his usual work rate etc.

Sammon is not a footballer.

Better off with ten men. Purely because we wouldn't be aiming a ball at an invisible player.

Doesn't hold up the ball.

Doesn't score goals.

Doesn't make goals.

Doesn't flick on headers.

With 10 minutes left, winning, bring him on to hassle defenders and split up play. Apart from that, stay the **** away!

Man of the match. Wow. That says as much about football fans as it does about Connor.

Does it say as much about some fairly successful managers who keep picking him. I think you are the one out of step here,

Archived