Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like the fact that Forest's slippery slope, culminating in yesterday, started when Nigel's Blades broke their unbeaten run.

Nice one Nigel. Really he should be given ful credit for yesterday.

No he shouldn't.

Great to see Nige face the camera's on FLS after a 2-0 defeat, taking it on the chin not like the diddy man who will always have unfinished business, and a sh1te tailer, what was the little umperty gump wearing yesterday? He had Ken Dodd's extra large suit jacket on and a golf jumper, that any down and out in the world would have knocked back in the coldest of winters! And when the cameras panned onto Fawaz and all his mates, the cast of Fawlty Towers looking miserable as ell at the IPro, well I fell off the couch laughing my head off!

I even shouted a golf heckle at the telly at one point when Johnny Russell thundered a goal in...... FOUR!........nobody ducked except Billy or was he standing up.........

Nigel was the one who brought our record equalising Craig Bryson to the club after Davies rejected him during his tenure at Derby

See, the man's a footballing genius. He masterminded this whole situation from the start, in fact, probably since he was about 10, just to culminate in Saturday. He's like Moriarty. Wheels within wheels. All far too complicated for most of us to fathom. But I've sussed it.

Archived