Silence of the Rush

sage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with Fawaz's twitter. It's the only one I want to read anymore. He's a funny guy. Be nice if Sam showed the same support

Roses are red, doves are white, I sacked Clough and you called me sly. Come on County!!

You know?

Nothing wrong with Fawaz's twitter. It's the only one I want to read anymore. He's a funny guy. Be nice if Sam showed the same support

Roses are red, doves are white, I sacked Clough and you called me sly. Come on County!!

You know?

Mate he does it in person, trust me I've been there, he's no media whore

Does he do the poetry like Fawaz? Has he talked about putting a star above our badge?

**** cheerleader.

Maybe not ............................................ but he has put us six points ahead of the gumps and within a snatches sniff of an automatic place without all the bolleaux :lol:

always thought that nobody really gives a toss about the owners, board, etc when the team are doing well, so they shouldn't focus so much on them when the team isn't.

I don't really think we need to hear from Rush until there's something needs saying.

He could be doing any number of things...dealing with all things business and be up to the neck in meetings, preparing himself speeches for our possible promotion, caring for a sick relative, having a new house built, on a month long holiday in the Outback..

Or he might have been abducted by aliens..

Pick one ;-)

Don't want to hear from him.

The team are doing well, and that's all most supporters care about.

He was very visible during the managerial transition because there was change management required - that phase has passed and all attention is on the pitch, which right now doesn't require his input.

When the season's over I'm sure he'll come out to explain transfer budgets and targets etc, but it seems like he's letting the football people take the limelight/do the talking, which to me is how it should be.

It shows me that they are not glory hunters & have no wish to be in the limelight all the time.

When things weren't going so well, they stepped up, didn't hide and explained what they wanted.

Once the appointments were made and now things are moving forward, they have taken a step back.

Respect to them.

Archived