Away tickets

rammieib

I have found that the earlier you buy tickets for DCFC away games, the club gives out the tickets in the blocks that are normally furthest away from being direclty behind the goal. It's very frustrating as it is almost like being penalised for buying early. I imagine this comes at the request of the away club but having bought my Burnley away ticket yesterday, I am situated in a block near the side of the stand.

DCFC should make an attempt to give better seats to this buying earlier in my opinion.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who actually sits where their ticket tells them to at away games?

Imo the ticket is purely a means of entry for away games...

I do - because I tend to go with my wife and we get tickets together, strangely enough.

Pretty sure most people do. Arrived at Birmingham, went to my seat. Sat there, someone in it, he said most sit anywhere. I said I want my seat he moved, then someone else came to where he was and he moved again. When you sell an allocation out, sit in your bl00dy seat number. (or go stand with the Flagman army)

I have found that the earlier you buy tickets for DCFC away games, the club gives out the tickets in the blocks that are normally furthest away from being direclty behind the goal. It's very frustrating as it is almost like being penalised for buying early. I imagine this comes at the request of the away club but having bought my Burnley away ticket yesterday, I am situated in a block near the side of the stand.

DCFC should make an attempt to give better seats to this buying earlier in my opinion.

if you are one to stick to where your ticket says sit, then get some knowledge of away stands and request a certain block which is behind the goal for example, if you're happy to move then walk to the back few rows and nobody cares where you stand! :)

Well I sit where I'm told - then you get them nobs that stand about - and look longingly at somewhere else - stand infront of you all first half - then basically- fook off second half and probs piss someone else off.......bye then. 

BTW - just bought Sheff Wed tickets - you might be in my way........... :angry:

I wait until I can see what space there is and then I'll go up and stand with the singers. If its sold out, I stand wherever I am.

I sit only when I'm the only one in the block standing.

Sitting down is horrible. You feel more absorbed standing up. Dunno why. When I sit I feel like I'm at a cinema or something. Might aswell be at home watching on telly with replays etc.

Standing feels engaging.

You could be on stilts at iPride and still fall asleep. Ironically the football deserves better

I agree with everyone who sticks to their ticket seat.

If you're standing where I should be, GTFO!

And if you're blocking me view (even if I stand I'm not that tall compared to loads), GTFTTB!!

Guys

The away tickets are sold on instruction by the home selling club which DCFC have to comply with.

So for example they may go from the far left and inwards, very rare from the middle and then out etc

Talking of standing, if you want too, request the block I reserve. Makes everyone happy then which was one of the reasons!

Archived