Away tickets

rammieib

Guys

The away tickets are sold on instruction by the home selling club which DCFC have to comply with.

So for example they may go from the far left and inwards, very rare from the middle and then out etc

Talking of standing, if you want too, request the block I reserve. Makes everyone happy then which was one of the reasons!

Arguments like these show why Safe Standing is so important, as we are not yet 100% standing away like some clubs conflict among fans at away games is on the up.

What amazes me is that the Liverpool arguments against, when their whole end is stood every game home and away to a man. When that horrible Aspinall woman is in the media again talking crap, a journalist is needed to be brave enough to challenge.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get Aspinall's position, but the simple fact is, that fans are standing regardless of if it is safe or not.

Surely safe standing is the only way to go to prevent accidents!

I don't get her position because she is using a position of moral authority to discuss a topic she is clearly out of her depth on. She is wrong, totally wrong and politicians and journalists need to show some courage and make that point.

I do because I'm like that. If I find you in mine I expect you would move somewhere else wouldn't you? Being as you don't mind where you sit I mean.

By all means. And I have moved in the past when people have 'claimed' the seats I am in.

I tend to stand in or near 'flagmans block' in order to be vocal and have a laugh - I don't expect people to come and oust me of my place when standing in that sort of area...

Archived