Paulo Ferreira

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd be an incredible signing if we signed him til the end of the season, just has class and provides RB cover.

Can you imagine this defence?

Ferreria------Keogh----Wisdom------Forsyth

I remember how class Stephen bleedin' Warnock was at Leeds, imagine how good Paulo Ferreria would be!

Super Jake Buxton!?

Ferreira would be a better player/defensive coach for me. The younger lads would definitely benefit from having him around. Having experience in defence is vital; as good as Wisdom is, he still makes mistakes due to inexperience now and then. If Ferreira could instill his knowledge into Forsyth and Wisdom, Freeman etc. then he would be worthwhile to have on board.

He's been training with Chelsea through-out though.

I'd have him in a heartbeat, no excuse about experience - which I believe is going to be Steve's card if we don't go up.

It's been his choice to sign young players, if he wanted experience, he should have signed experienced players - therefore, I don't see why he would pass this up, if he had reasonable terms. He's not going to play every game, but could fill a gap. 

Kin ell, you just made up something Schteve never said and then had a go about it. 

Kin ell, you just made up something Schteve never said and then had a go about it. 

He's changing his user name next season from 'Ambitious' to 'Optimist'

Just because you didn't hear it, doesn't mean I made it up... http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/9160688/sky-bet-championship-mcclaren-plays-down-derbys-promotion-hopes-after-beating-qpr

McClaren still played down Derby's promotion hopes when he was asked whether they were contenders to finish in the top two.

He said: "I still say no because we haven't got the experience. We've got to show more consistency, especially against the big teams.

"We're still looking at seventh position. That is our target at the present moment. The likes of Leicester, QPR and Burnley have got all the experience."

I don't buy into the concept that experience really accounts for much, but if genuinely believes it does then why didn't he do anything about it? I'm sure buying experience players isn't that difficult.

Just because you didn't hear it, doesn't mean I made it up... http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/9160688/sky-bet-championship-mcclaren-plays-down-derbys-promotion-hopes-after-beating-qpr

McClaren still played down Derby's promotion hopes when he was asked whether they were contenders to finish in the top two.

He said: "I still say no because we haven't got the experience. We've got to show more consistency, especially against the big teams.

"We're still looking at seventh position. That is our target at the present moment. The likes of Leicester, QPR and Burnley have got all the experience."

I don't buy into the concept that experience really accounts for much, but if genuinely believes it does then why didn't he do anything about it? I'm sure buying experience players isn't that difficult.

And Mourinho still says Chelsea are not in the running for the premier league title

So that makes all foreign right backs the same then? Sign Philipp Lahm then - no ta, remember Boswinga!

Oh dear.......yes you got it.

All foreign full backs eat babies.

Archived