I ram a believer now

ChaddesdenRam

We'll destroy the gumps and probably win at Burnley. My fear is the games we "should" win. This league is so unpredictable, all we can do is one game at a time....Sheffy Wendy is more important then the gumps purely because its the next game!

Anyway, lost me voice tonight, tis a good time to be a Ram :D

But that's what we've been strongest at, winning the games we ought to be winning, for the most part. That's where the teams around us have been slipping up. I think well be fine against Wednesday and the rest.

I was taking at a look at done if the future fixtures as well, wondering if we'll be coming up against any teams 'fighting for their lives'. In truth, I think there's only two teams in the bottom 5 we're yet to play. Everyone else we've got to play will pretty much be mid table also-rans with not a lot to play for by the time we meet them.

I think we'll do alright. I'm very excited. But you're right. One game at a time. Onward to a sound spanking of Wednesday.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One observation about tonight, we've got some game lads out there, they may be a bit young and/or inexperienced, but up against some very experienced, cynical and hideously expensive players, they showed some bottle when it was needed.

good lads, good team spirit, it bodes well.

One observation about tonight, we've got some game lads out there, they may be a bit young and/or inexperienced, but up against some very experienced, cynical and hideously expensive players, they showed some bottle when it was needed.

good lads, good team spirit, it bodes well.

I was thinking the same myself, Martin was giving Barton as good as he got, Bryson got elbowed and all sorts by him anorl and just got back up and got in his face. We must be a pain in the arse to play against. Even in the last five minutes we were still trying to press them up the field. Was brave of SMac to put Sammon on, but boy did it work. First time we have really been up against a cynical, professional team and we came out of it with flying colours!

On the contrary...i shall laugh long and hard at this suggestion. Be careful around here though lad. Its Uttoxter..not Utch!! Lets be right. rate

Huh! People wot canna talk proper English.

Burnley's a mahoosive game now. Win that and we're sorted. And I've said it somewhere else, but I think Forest can do us a real favour too. They've got good form against the likes of Burnley and QPR.

We've played 5 of the hardest games we'll play all season now (QPR and Leicester twice, and Burnley once). Just one more massively challenging game to go, Burnley away. Get through that, and well have earned our place in the top too. But that is easier said than done.

That's a bit dismissive of F****t, if they beat QPR and Burnley then they are going to be right in the mix.

That's a bit dismissive of F****t, if they beat QPR and Burnley then they are going to be right in the mix.

I bet you typed that with a straight face.

Nah, they'll beat all the top six clubs, doing us a favour, but draw against every other team in the league. They'll probably not loose another only loose one more game all season... until the play off semi-final.

Edit: Noticed my error and fixed that for myself.

Huddersfield could do us a favour tonight.

I get that Forest are an important opponent, and I get that they only sit 4 points below us, but at this time I think our main concern should be Burnley and QPR. Forest aren't likely to beat us to that final playoff place, and in fact it's more than likely that we'll both be in the top 6, and they are also unlikely to beat us to second, even if they do finish above us. When we come to facing them, it's a big match, but at this time I think the game to keep an eye out on is Bolton v Burnley.

I get that Forest are an important opponent, and I get that they only sit 4 points below us, but at this time I think our main concern should be Burnley and QPR. Forest aren't likely to beat us to that final playoff place, and in fact it's more than likely that we'll both be in the top 6, and they are also unlikely to beat us to second, even if they do finish above us. When we come to facing them, it's a big match, but at this time I think the game to keep an eye out on is Bolton v Burnley.

either way no matter who we are concerned about huddersfield could do us a favour by beating forest. 

Totally totally totally agree.

Was saying all day at work (I work in Ashby with a load of Leicester fans) that we had to go all out for the win. Won or bust almost as I couldn't see us getting auto's if potentially 7 points adrift after game in hand. But now we have the possibility to really push. 5 games left against top half opposition. 5 GAMES! Surely

I also noticed while looking at the stats yesterday that we have played more top half teams than anyone else in

the top 8 or so by at least 2 games and three insome cases!! So should get easier??? perhaps not.

I also noticed while looking at the stats yesterday that we have played more top half teams than anyone else in

the top 8 or so by at least 2 games and three insome cases!! So should get easier??? perhaps not.

It will definitely get easier....just need to be in touching distance come end of March!

Archived