George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot were splashed all over the TV blarting your eyes out, it was so funny.

Sure it was a familiar sight - It's what, 6/7 years later and you lot still cry and moan about getting beaten.

Nothing to worry about here, our return is inevitable, just as inevitable as you coming back down. Things always return to their natural level eventually. At the moment you're the novelty act up there like Wigan were, and sides like Barnsley and Bradford before them.

Few points to consider here.

1 Normally a statement like that from a player would ring alarm bells about attitude ,but George sat our our bench for ages before getting his chance  with no complaints.

2 The press always over egg things but never the less its a nice change to be the receiving club as it were.

3 Derby are a bigger club than WBA despite them being in the Prem .

4 Players of his quality fighting to come to DCFC unthinkable 9 months ago.

5 It really does look like George is a ram at heart.

Heading for the record Premiership low points total again if you got promoted, by the way, how was the play off final, stopped crying like babies yet!

We'll stop crying about last saturday when you lot stop crying about 2007.

Heading for the record Premiership low points total again if you got promoted, by the way, how was the play off final, stopped crying like babies yet!

Here we go :lol:

Let's be honest, mate... you're probably going to be getting relegated next season. Club in turmoil, squad mostly devoid of talent and the ones that do have talent seem to be wanting to jump ship (a sinking ship, it must be said).

You're just one of those anonymous clubs who, if there were any justice, should be nowhere near the Prem. There are so many bigger clubs in the Championship that are far more deserving of (for now) your place.

You lot were splashed all over the TV blarting your eyes out, it was so funny.

George thorn was crying.........

Because DERBY lost. :-)

I feel like I've been brought through the youth system at this forum, signing my first contract at age 14, but have been disrespected by the management. I've never had a birthday thread and the loan deals out to DCFC Mad and the DET have never ended in me returning to a modship and there are no signs of it coming despite my continued loyalty to DCFC Fans. On my last loan deal to the Brighton forum, I felt wanted for the first time in my career (surprisingly the Brighton forum were very welcoming of muscular young boys), something that's never happened at DCFC Fans.

So, I want a guaranteed place in the Moderators starting 11 next season or I'm off to the Albion unofficial forum.

I feel like I've been brought through the youth system at this forum, signing my first contract at age 14, but have been disrespected by the management. I've never had a birthday thread and the loan deals out to DCFC Mad and the DET have never ended in me returning to a modship and there are no signs of it coming despite my continued loyalty to DCFC Fans. On my last loan deal to the Brighton forum, I felt wanted for the first time in my career (surprisingly the Brighton forum were very welcoming of muscular young boys), something that's never happened at DCFC Fans.

So, I want a guaranteed place in the Moderators starting 11 next season or I'm off to the Albion unofficial forum.

Bye

Tell me what forum you're off to and I'll sign you up myself

Get to bed, You have a have a hard day of being bullied at school 2moro.

Archived