George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you will see from the list I have yet to post in this thread but at last I can bring you some very interesting developments.

I have heard from several sources (including Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp) that GT may sign this week, next week or maybe even not at all.

If he does sign it will either be on temporary loan, season long loan with a view to a permanent, or permanent signing.

The fee will be somewhere between

There's potentially some truth behind a breakdown/whatever yesterday, stopping it being announced. He's Derby now. The club asked him to remove all trace of WB from his social media accounts and he's done that. We have him.

WOOP.

There's potentially some truth behind a breakdown/whatever yesterday, stopping it being announced. He's Derby now. The club asked him to remove all trace of WB from his social media accounts and he's done that. We have him.

WOOP.

He did that while still on loan

You're not a true fan. JW, NSR, me and Eddie have our own Thorne fan club

All of my posts are me taking the piss out of you three for being obsessed.

Think we are getting a bargain whatever we pay. Face it, of he'd not been injured he would have played in West Brom first team last season, and if he played as well as he did for us, he would be going for a jack Rodwell or Jordan Henderson type fee.

We are so lucky he loved it here whilst on loan because we are getting a top class player for peanuts.

Archived