George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in shock at the treatment of Mackworth.

The guy came on here to say what he has been told, thats all. This doesn't mean he should know about every rumour going and know the ins and outs of every deal.

Give him a break. If he does know information then great. If he doesn't its no big deal and he doesnt deserve interrogation.

I'm in shock at the treatment of Mackworth.

The guy came on here to say what he has been told, thats all. This doesn't mean he should know about every rumour going and know the ins and outs of every deal.

Give him a break. If he does know information then great. If he doesn't its no big deal and he doesnt deserve interrogation.

It always happened. You may have seen the TopBloke thread on FootyMad. Part of the reason I stopped going on there.

The best way to do ITK is just make a new account, post it and run. If you get more that you wish to share, use your ITK account, leave it and run, and repeat. As you're not discussing people see it as that once in a bluemoon moment and tend to take it better, and at worst they'll be lynching an unused account while you can keep posting without people launching at you constantly.

Baird is probably just backup then I'm guessing. Your mate said anything about where Gardner is likely to play?

Baird and Gardner will both be used as utility back-up players. Baird can cover RB/CB positions, and Gardner can cover RB/CM positions.

Archived