George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to watching Thorne in our u21's for the next few seasons as you dont have the money to sign him due to FFP. I am out of this Chumpionship or League one wherever you reside at the moment forum and good luck trying to sign other big clubs cast offs if you can afford to pay the going prices and not just offer insulting prices. Good luck this season and good bye, don't bother replying to this as I am off and I thank you. Very good club you are but this forum shows your fans in a very very bad light.

Good night!

It's a little bit of a gamble but I think if we're serious about kicking on from last season then it's a gamble we need to take. 

From what I saw of him he looks very good in this division.

Fortune favours the brave and all that. 

I jumped off a really high wall once, fortune does not favour the brave. It hurt, a lot

I look forward to watching Thorne in our u21's for the next few seasons as you dont have the money to sign him due to FFP. I am out of this Chumpionship or League one wherever you reside at the moment forum and good luck trying to sign other big clubs cast offs if you can afford to pay the going prices and not just offer insulting prices. Good luck this season and good bye, don't bother replying to this as I am off and I thank you. Very good club you are but this forum shows your fans in a very very bad light.

Good night!

"http://replygif.net/i/1310" alt="1310">

It's not uncommon for players to agree terms with a club before a transfer fee is actually sorted out.

When that happens though it's proof that the clubs aren't too far away from agreeing a price.

Ivan Rakitic agreed terms with Barcelona before a price had been sorted with Sevilla. 

Good night!

Don't have the money due FFP? Have you seen out accounts to June 30th 14. You haven't got a clue what you're talking about

We could put a road cone, not a euphemism, an actual road cone at right back and still make the top 6 if we sign Thorne.

How much do road cones go for nowadays?

About a tenner, unless you are willing to take one in red and white.

Hi Baggie79, we know you're lurking, you've probably even set up another account under a new name.

Face facts sonny, you've loved coming on to a big club's forum, seen football from another side.

Looking forward to bypassing you on the way to the Prem, normal service will be returned to soon, us filling 30,000+ every match and you back down to your 15,000 or so.

With or without your best player ;-p

Archived