George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of an update for you.

Thorne will sign a 4 year contract next week. Its all agreed.

Bryson's new deal will be signed tomorrow or early next week. I have also been told it could be a 3 year deal he signs and not a one year extension as originally mentioned after more negotiations took place.

Will hopefully get some other info for you all over the weekend and will ask about any potential new signings.

Listen, I don't like making threats

But if you're lying to me, I assure you

I WILL be forced to revoke your #ITK status.

Listen, I don't like making threats

But if you're lying to me, I assure you

I WILL be forced to revoke your #ITK status.

We all know where Mackworth is (well I don't but google maps ya know) and we'll go there, and since we don't know where specifically he lives, we will voice generalised fairly polite complaints about him in the town/village (whatever Mackworth is) square in moderately loud tones...

Yeh... That'll show him... 

Much as we appreciate Mackworthram's knowledgeable input, I do hope he's not going to get his source into deep trouble. Can't be too careful with leaked contractual matters.

This looked promising until it occurred to me that maybe Sam Rush, a well known Game of Thrones fan, is trying to identify the DCFC mole.

Inspired by Tyrion's little ruse, he's given various suspects different bits of erroneous information and has been searching this forum to see which bits get reported.

I think the Bryson 3 year contract thing Mackwprth Ram is talking about is because it's a totally new contract - with higher salary to match Burnley's offer (around 1mil a year) no clause, rather than just extending the same 2 year contract by a year.

We all know where Mackworth is (well I don't but google maps ya know) and we'll go there, and since we don't know where specifically he lives, we will voice generalised fairly polite complaints about him in the town/village (whatever Mackworth is) square in moderately loud tones...

Yeh... That'll show him... 

Ha ha, good luck with THAT in Mackworth once you've removed the screwdriver from your brain.

Bryson's new deal will be signed tomorrow or early next week. I have also been told it could be a 3 year deal he signs and not a one year extension as originally mentioned after more negotiations took place.

So after all that, it turns out to be a 3 year extension  :D Great news either way.

Will hopefully get some other info for you all over the weekend and will ask about any potential new signings.

I dont know you... but I love you... bryson done like u said... thorne done deal then? Heard owt else bout any targets?

So after all that, it turns out to be a 3 year extension  :D Great news either way.

It reminds me of the TopBloke ITK information from a few years back. He got it pretty much spot on, except Graham clearly became beyond reach over the course of the season, Shackell was terribly spelt and a couple other eccentricities. It was clear that it was chap talking to his mate, and whilst the mate was completely right, he didn't quite hear it properly and wasn't all that clear on the details.

Going from a "1 year extension" to no, "now it's a three year one" could be misinterpreted and would explain why he got confused between a "3 year contract" and "1 year extension".

In any case, excellent news today, and I'd add another tick to Mackworth. Now watch him get pestered and disappear.

THIS GUY! THIS F**KING GUY!

Archived