George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I can picture it now...

A 30 second Youtube video with dramatic music. Starts off showing somebody's boots, before the camera slowly rises up, revealing the kit in all it's glory. We reach the face but who could it be?! They've got their head down!

And that's when George lifts his head up with a wry smile on his face and crosses his arms like a badass mudda. Every Derby fan spunks themselves simultaneously.

I just did from your explanation alone...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can picture it now...

A 30 second Youtube video with dramatic music. Starts off showing somebody's boots, before the camera slowly rises up, revealing the kit in all it's glory. We reach the face but who could it be?! They've got their head down!

And that's when George lifts his head up with a wry smile on his face and crosses his arms like a badass mudda. Every Derby fan spunks themselves simultaneously.

That's what i was picturing, a look upon his face that says "We are going to win the league this season and i'm going to be flipping brilliant in every game"  :wub:

:blink:

I can picture it now...

"http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/granoblasticman/Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm" alt="Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm">

Archived