Rams In Focus

Inverurie Ram

Rams In Focus on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR_2HntDkRA&list=UUsOKCDfSRPwRhnbCqBO8CQw

I was just wondering what fellow rams fans think about this programme, if not already posted on?

I think it's brilliant and have enjoyed every episode so far.

Great to see the Kilmarnock fans down at the Brighton home game to see Conor Sammon and Craig Bryson etc.

How far would you travel to watch a game, where you don't support the teams involved?

I suppose a lot of us may of taken in a game when on holiday etc. I've certainly seen a few over the years.

Memories instantly flood back to the friendly game Derby County had a few years back away at Kilmarnock, a very enjoyable weekend.

Up the Killy Boys.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember those Belgians who loved Strupar and came over from Genk?

And remember those Rams fans that went to Belgium to drink the beer.......and ermm cheer on the mighty Derby County Football Club.

Fantastic countries, Belgium and Holland. Mr Steve McClaren must have enjoyed a few of the local ones ,before he did some of them interviews in Holland...hik! 

Up the new management team and up the super rams. :)

Rams In Focus on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR_2HntDkRA&list=UUsOKCDfSRPwRhnbCqBO8CQw

I was just wondering what fellow rams fans think about this programme, if not already posted on?

I think it's brilliant and have enjoyed every episode so far.

Great to see the Kilmarnock fans down at the Brighton home game to see Conor Sammon and Craig Bryson etc.

How far would you travel to watch a game, where you don't support the teams involved?

I suppose a lot of us may of taken in a game when on holiday etc. I've certainly seen a few over the years.

Memories instantly flood back to the friendly game Derby County had a few years back away at Kilmarnock, a very enjoyable weekend.

Up the Killy Boys.

Thanks for posting this. Hadn't seen it.

What's diamond cable??

Diamond Cable actually planted all the TV / t'internets cables in our area in the 1990's before they were bought out by CableTel, then NTL and finally Virgin. They obviously didn't have much of a clue because I logged on to their website (we were 56k dialup at the time) and checked their 'see if cable is available in your area' function. The cable had been installed fully 2 years before, but their website still said 'unavailable'.

I rang them (they were based in Nottingham which probably explains a lot) and asked them why. They replied "We haven't installed cable in Castle Donington yet" so I asked them what that long thing was that they buried under the pavement.

A month later they announced a cable rollout in our area. Bloody incompetents.

Should definitely be on ramsplayer.

Besides the live commentary, what is the point in ramsplayer? They totally shaft people paying for that service by putting better content on youtube for free IMO.

Full 90 minutes of every match, home or away (albeit a couple of days afterwards)

Full interviews with the manager / players (3 or 4 mins as opposed to 1.30)

The only way (despite it's tendancy not to work) of hearing Radio Derby commentary outside of Derbyshire

Extended match highlights (10:23 minutes for Yeovil, as opposed to the 2:01 on Youtube)

Full 90 minutes of every match, home or away (albeit a couple of days afterwards)

Full interviews with the manager / players (3 or 4 mins as opposed to 1.30)

The only way (despite it's tendancy not to work) of hearing Radio Derby commentary outside of Derbyshire

Extended match highlights (10:23 minutes for Yeovil, as opposed to the 2:01 on Youtube)

You make some fair point coco x

Archived