The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we somehow went up through the autos I think I'd want derby to join us through the play offs.

Having 3 east mids team in the PL would be great.

Now there we can agree.

I have never really been subjected to Forest fans, as I grew up on the south west side of Derby and there aren't many of them about.  Most I have met in adult life are through work and come across as well balanced football fans like myself.

As far as I am concerned, I have no problem with the fact they support their local team rather than chasing after the likes of Man Utd and if them winning benefits us, then I am all for it.

That said, a bit of friendly well reasoned banter is always welcomed.

Now there we can agree.

I don't care about Leicester and neither do most Forest and Derby fans. Have any of you ever been excited by a game because "it's Leicester"? I never once have, it really is just another game when they are concerned.

However, its always better when we are both in the same league as it does add a lot of excitement to the season so I would not be averse to us both going up.

I see a few got the early knock today.......

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-arrest-26-men-connection-70-man-fight/story-20650543-detail/story.html

POLICE have arrested 26 men in connection with football related violent disorder.

In the hours that followed the Nottingham Forest v Derby County match on Saturday, September 28 a fight broke out in Trowell.

Officers were called to the Festival Inn in Trowell, Nottinghamshire at about 5pm when an estimated 70 people become involved in the fight.

Thirteen people were arrested for disorder offences and now Nottinghamshire Police, working with neighbouring force Derbyshire Constabulary, have detained a further 26.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-arrest-26-men-connection-70-man-fight/story-20650543-detail/story.html#ixzz2tgLKOB00

I don't care about Leicester and neither do most Forest and Derby fans. Have any of you ever been excited by a game because "it's Leicester"? I never once have, it really is just another game when they are concerned. However, its always better when we are both in the same league as it does add a lot of excitement to the season so I would not be averse to us both going up.

I live in Leicestershire and used to play for the county in another sport, so many of my old friends are Leicester fans. A cross I have to bear, I suppose. Saying that, I also represented Nottingham, so I know and enjoy the banter with many Forest fans too. And one Maggie.

Not really sure why people say they'd love Forest to get promoted too..

If we were in the PL together you'd want them to go down.

If we were in the PL and they were in the Championship, you'd want them to not go up... Otherwise we all wouldn't have pissed ourselves laughing when they lost to Yeovil.

So why are people saying they want Forest to go up with us? Makes no sense.

Not really sure why people say they'd love Forest to get promoted too..

If we were in the PL together you'd want them to go down.

If we were in the PL and they were in the Championship, you'd want them to not go up... Otherwise we all wouldn't have pissed ourselves laughing when they lost to Yeovil.

So why are people saying they want Forest to go up with us? Makes no sense.

I agree, 

I want misery in the form of inexplicable twists and turns, like Fawaz putting Billy Davies on a 10-year contract.. buying loads of Eddie Lewis's on big contracts and them getting relegated to League One.

Next on the list would be them to struggle in the lower league before a brief spell of results see them on the brink of the play-offs to then lose one of the better Eddie Lewis's in January and then a consecutive relegation to league two.

And then once in League Two when they've lost their ground and sharing with Notts County and Fawaz has done a runner, they have to field a team of youths due to a crippling debt and then finish bottom with less than 10 points making them the worst team in Football League history.

After that, I want to see them get beat (and comfortably) by Ilkeston Town...

but that's just me  :)

I live in Leicestershire and used to play for the county in another sport, so many of my old friends are Leicester fans. A cross I have to bear, I suppose. Saying that, I also represented Nottingham, so I know and enjoy the banter with many Forest fans too. And one Maggie.

I live in Leic too and i have never know such a bunch of pappy arsed ***** in my life. They are the worst supporters in the country.

They think we are big rivals, when I explain I as a ram coundn't give two cows tits about their pisspot club they don't half throw a mardy.

When they are winning, all the shirts and car stickers are out and about, soon as they lose a few they all crawl back under the rock.

Go on their forum and see the welcome you get, give me red dogs anyday.

So what was this press conference thingy about? Has it happened?

It's a gump-free zone on here this afternoon, so it must have been not so good. If it mentioned a third star they'd have been all over here.

Archived