The demise of Forest

ladyram

And the bottom 6  (At the time they were there)

Millwall 1  Derby 5   (Millwall 22nd)    Game 5

Gumps 3  Barnsley 2   (Barnsley 20th)  Game 6

Derby 3  Sheff Wed 0   (Sheff 21st)    Game 15

Sheff Wed 0  Gumps 1  (Sheff 19th)  Game 19

Charlton 0  Derby 2    (Charlton 21st)  Game 20

Derby 3 Doncaster 1   (Doncaster 20th)  Game 21

Barnsley 1  Derby 2    (Barnsley 24th)  Game 23

Derby 3 Yeovil 2    (Yeovil 23rd)  Game 27

Gumps 3  Yeovil 1   (Yeovil 24th)  Game 29

This proves, that not only are we better than you at beating the top 6 teams, we are better at beating the bottom 6 as well. :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no!!!! not another FACT

It's gerrin wos for the gumps :lol: :lol:

I can see the next excuse "yeah but no but yeah but no but but the grass was greener when you played em"

It was -

The ref

Opposition injuries

Opposition having players banned

Opposition's hotel not serving the right brand of Cheerios for breakfast on game day

Haley's Commit

The CIA

Uri Gellar kept moving the ball into our opponents goal for us

Bungs

The Loch Ness Monster

White Dee from Benefits Street

We simply have a better team/coach than them

I know that last ones lunacy right???

It was - The ref Opposition injuries Opposition having players banned Opposition's hotel not serving the right brand of Cheerios for breakfast on game day Haley's Commit The CIA Uri Gellar kept moving the ball into our opponents goal for us Bungs The Loch Ness Monster White Dee from Benefits Street We simply have a better team/coach than them I know that last ones lunacy right???
You forgot Photographer looking at him funny ;)

It a bit like having a tinpot drum beating every home game

I don't understand the hate for the drum.

City Ground's a self-confessed morgue, and you're going to have ago at people who try? come on... What's so bad about it, honestly.

It's louder than a clap - adds to the atmosphere perfectly.

I don't understand the hate for the drum. City Ground's a self-confessed morgue, and you're going to have ago at people who try? come on... What's so bad about it, honestly. It's louder than a clap - adds to the atmosphere perfectly.
I take it you only go to the city when derby play us? Therefore I wud suggest your perception can not be one of a morgue Concerning the drum. I would not renew my season ticket if a drum was installed. It's worse than goal music Both tinpot

QPR's record against fellow top 6 sides..

Burnley (H) draw

Burnley (A) lose

Derby (H) win

Derby (A) lose

Forest (A) lose

Leicester (H) lose

Reading (A) draw

Not actually that good is it? 

So are you saying this doesn't really count as a win against a top 6 side?

QPR's record against fellow top 6 sides..

Burnley (H) draw

Burnley (A) lose

Derby (H) win

Derby (A) lose

Forest (A) lose

Leicester (H) lose

Reading (A) draw

Not actually that good is it?

I agree that record is terrible

The team they beat must be really bad ;)

I take it you only go to the city when derby play us? Therefore I wud suggest your perception can not be one of a morgue Concerning the drum. I would not renew my season ticket if a drum was installed. It's worse than goal music Both tinpot

I have been told, many times... there is even a thread on your message board I believe (although I haven't gone on there in a while) 

and you would not renew your season ticket because of a drum - you're a top fan I take it  ;)

Check out the cry-baby thread;

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39975

Even though it was started by a gump the biggest laugh has to be the simple Leicester fan - boohoo, if you don't like it, fook off and work for Walkers then.

The essence being that Rolls Royce should not be helping sponsor the local club because supporters of other clubs work there.

Slightly off gump-baiting topic, be one thing that really irritates me is financial institutions sponsoring sports teams. Yes I know we've benefitted (DBS) but the fact that an ailing bank, substantially owned by the tax payer (RBS to be precise) should be allowed to sponsor international rugby is outrageous.

Other glaring example was Northern Rock, another collapsed bank heavily bailed out by the tax-payer, sponsoring Newcastle and, I seem to recall, Middlesex CCC. Why should the tax payer pay for all this?

Rant over.

To be fair, most Forest fans in that thread seem to agree with what we're doing.

Others are blinded by the rivalry. Which is silly, because they're usually the ones that would be praising it if the shoes was on the other foot.

As I've praised you too.

Nothing wrong with doing what your doing. Shows initiative and forward thinking

As I've praised you too.

Nothing wrong with doing what your doing. Shows initiative and forward thinking

looked in the Derby thread and saw this...

Derby have a side made up of league one player's but are playing far better than us.

league one players  :lol: 

it does look quite fun on your side though, apparently we're a very average side.

the top goalscorers in the division, with the biggest number of dominated matches are average. Something doesn't quite add up there.  

looked in the Derby thread and saw this...

Derby have a side made up of league one player's but are playing far better than us.

league one players  :lol: 

it does look quite fun on your side though, apparently we're a very average side.

the top goalscorers in the division, with the biggest number of dominated matches are average. Something doesn't quite add up there.  

The only part of our team that can be considered average in terms of Championship quality is our CB partnership and defensive mid but they showed last night how good they can be on their day

TBF, the only player I'd take out of Forest's squad is Tubby Reid, and that's only on the off-chance that the FL suddenly changed the rules so that it was the most pies eaten rather than goals that decided games.

Thinking about it more, I'd probably take Cox - Martin needs someone to clean his boots for him.

Also Henderson for comedy value and half-time entertainment, Derbyshire because he's the best bench-warmer in the league, and possibly a couple of their midfielders - doesn't matter which ones, any would do, just in case Bryson or Hughes wanted anything to keep in their pockets.

Archived