The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful, just awful.

Cohen is a very good player, one that injuries have really savaged over the latter part of his footballing career. It's such a shame. 

He shouldn't give up the gun completely, but does give him things to seriously think about now.

Looking back, he's had some career highs:

"http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52665000/jpg/_52665338_forest_playoffs_06" alt="_52665338_forest_playoffs_06">

And some career lows:

"http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/cms_images/player/chris-cohen-contract-081012-4340-415956_478x359" alt="chris-cohen-contract-081012-4340-415956_">

So, I think, if he has to call it a day, he can call it a relatively successful career and give coaching a real good go! 

We were average. But with Antonio and Assombalonga in the team we have goals in us which is carrying us through at the moment. That Antonio goal was brilliant, not bad for a player who apparently can only run fast.

Was a cracker....

Couldn't believe the penalty though!

What the f*ck was parading Cohen's shirt during the game last night. He's got a knee injury, he ain't dead! You don't see our boys wearing t shirts with Save George's Knee on them do you? Chin up, get on with your rehab! Jesus wept...

Well, they've got a ready-made excuse if the wheels fall off now. One player injured - a crisis.

I've been mighty impressed with how Forest have started, Assombarryscott has been absolutely excellent. BUT, I'll be interested to see what happens when they inevitable bad results come in, particularly if it's a string of bad results or if Assombashanelong gets injured.

We were accused of having new manager syndrome during our good spell, but came through rough periods after the Leicester loss and the 4 match goal drought. Forest haven't proved they can bounce back yet, so the jury's still out.

Archived