The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that the other company named in the winding-up petition are Midas Sports Management

They are a Player Agency - so it is starting to look suspiciously like Forest haven't been paying the Agents for transfer fees..

I think Fawaz will quickly find his dealings in the transfer market dry up if word gets out amongst the Players Agents that Forest don't pay their invoices...

Interesting that the other company named in the winding-up petition are Midas Sports Management

They are a Player Agency - so it is starting to look suspiciously like Forest haven't been paying the Agents for transfer fees..

I think Fawaz will quickly find his dealings in the transfer market dry up if word gets out amongst the Players Agents that Forest don't pay their invoices...

There was a rumour that various players hadn't received their bonuses a while ago. I wonder if it's related to that?

I am in business running a small company. One of my serious gripes is people who do not pay up to agreed terms. These people seem to think they can run roughshod over everyone and everything. They will bring up any contract clause they can to save a penny but think nothing of paying late or not at all. I'm not sure if its the "Arab way" or not but as far as I'm concerned late payers = (insert preference). 

I am in business running a small company. One of my serious gripes is people who do not pay up to agreed terms. These people seem to think they can run roughshod over everyone and everything. They will bring up any contract clause they can to save a penny but think nothing of paying late or not at all. I'm not sure if its the "Arab way" or not but as far as I'm concerned late payers = (insert preference). 

Well, if it's "The Arab Way" their

Needs to get himself a convenient injury so he can moonlight on match days.

Get him, Hobbles and Lansfunny down to our place so that they keep the bench warm for Steve before he comes down at half time, get the bath run in the changing rooms just before FT, and don a Rammie outfit just in case the real Rammie gets caught short during the match.

Seriously though, is there actually a gump here that believes this 500m stuff? I just want to know because I know two people now who are adamant that it's the truth and I want to know if they are the minority or if all Forest fans are swallowing this *****?

No doubt it'll be a big money deal though. Won't be anything near 500m though...

Archived