The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text us on 81111

Tom, via SMS: "Frustrating as a Forest fan to think where we'd be without that awful winless run. Roll on July and Pearce."

Taken from the BBC text commentary. Does he not realise that, as Derby fans, we can't wait til Pearce takes over in July either. Going to be a ******* car crash.

#passthepopcorn.

There is no way on this earth that F*rest would ever beat us over two legs..

Stop saying stuff like this you fool, they're only gonna go and quote it after they do beat us and make you look even more stupid.

Reading will get 6th place... Look at their remaining fixtures.

Middlesbrough (H) - will be the toughest

Doncaster (A) - Reading's form against teams at the bottom away is excellent - easy win.

Burnley (H) - Easy win against a team who will be thinking of nothing but alcohol, hot women and warm weather for the summer.

6th Reading 71

7th Brighton 70

8th Blackburn 70

9th Forest 69

10th Ipswich 68

Even if Forest win their last two games, they'll fall short of Reading on GD (Oh how our 5-0 contributed to that!)

Stop saying stuff like this you fool, they're only gonna go and quote it after they do beat us and make you look even more stupid.

I'd rather revel in the opportunity to gloat now and see it back fire in my face later, than be a sour puss now.

At the end of the day, if we get beaten by Forest in the play offs, I'll be ******* inconsolable, so a few people saying 'I told you so' isn't really going to make much of a difference. Might as well enjoy it while I can, and hope that I'll still be enjoying it come Summer.

******* Forest, who the **** are they?! We'll batter em 5-1 over two legs.

Having said that, an optimist is always either right, or bitterly disappointed, whereas a pessimist is always either right, or pleasantly surprised. Better for your health and mental wellbeing to be a pessimist. But I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Where's your balls, you pathetic individual?

:p  ;)

Don't normally comment on attendances as it's a bit of a bore, but 942 to Leeds on a Bank Holiday for the 'famous team' is worthy of a mention.

You're joking.

The way it's shaping up, I'm pretty delighted in all honesty. 

On the face of it, we should be going into the play-offs as favourites. It is a lottery, but we're simply better than those in the top 6 with us. 

I'm in no desperation for Premier League football, personally. However, over two legs - I think we'll be the biggest threat.

We're in the best state of the season now, we've got the ambition of finishing 2nd out of our system and with two league games left, we're the form team in the play-offs. 

We've picked up 15 points from a possible 18.

QPR 7 from 18.

Wigan 8 from 18.

Brighton 10 from 18.

Forest 8 from 18.

Ipswich 8 from 18.

Reading 5 from 18.

Blackburn 12 from 18.

Bournemouth 11 from 18.

Watford 11 from 18.

Middlesbrough 13 from 18.

We've won EIGHT more games than Forest over the course of the season - 16 points ahead... scored more, conceded less...etc 

The inclusion of George Thorne has been huge, it's been enough to make us favourites IMO. Include the return of Ward and Dawkins to the mix, we're looking steady. 

If anything, I am hoping for Forest. We're better by all accounts, it will be comfortable - don't fret. 

Look at it this way, there is a bigger gap between us and Forest, at the minute, than there is between Huddersfield (17th) and Forest. 

Come on Forest - get that 6th place  ;)

Archived