The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is correct, seeing as they are into history, they must surely agree with the great man that you could throw open the gates at the council ground, and yet it would still wouldn't be full...... Cue phone jibes etc

Sorry, yes, I don't know what I was thinking about. That's the same council wreck rec that staged two European Cup semi-finals, neither of which were close to being sellouts, isn't it? Still, I reckon they would have taken about eleventybillion to the away legs.

I'm amused by the idea that they are better than us because they drew 1-1 at Ipswich and we lost 2-1. Yeah that's local bragging rights for them then after this week's action!

To be honest fair play to any of their lot who come on here at the moment. Very brave!!

I'm amused by the idea that they are better than us because they drew 1-1 at Ipswich and we lost 2-1. Yeah that's local bragging rights for them then after this week's action!

To be honest fair play to any of their lot who come on here at the moment. Very brave!!

*cough*Charlton Athletic*cough*

Someone on the Foxes Fans Forum suggested Richie Barker for Florist, on the basis that he has already been sacked twice this season. Would be a hell of a record for him to be sacked three times.

What's his eyesight like? Tell him to pop down to the George Boyd Medical Centre in Nottingham and get checked out. We'll go from there.

That's one reason why no Forest fans can take over. They didn't see any of this coming

PistoldPete2

Yes I thought it was funny.

In the Derby/ Forest/ Ipswich/ Charlton mini-league this week, we won 2 lost 1, points 6  goals for 9 against 2.

Forest lost 2 drew 1  points 1 goals for 1 against 7.

All that Forest have to cling to is they drew against Ipswich, but we lost. We had a bent ref to contend with and were away.

My god they must be desperate.

Archived