The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you should drop to League 1 and start from scratch again, let's be honest...Forest were always going to struggle to establish themselves as a Championship club. It's nice to see little clubs doing well but time is up now, I'm sure you will be back again at some point.

We are in serious shi7

Tht was bad. Really bad. Mackie and jara fighting at the end.

The amount of misplaced passes was seriously unbelievable.

We are going no where fast?

tbf stoners old son, you are. Just not in the direction you'd wish.

We are in serious shi7

Tht was bad. Really bad. Mackie and jara fighting at the end.

The amount of misplaced passes was seriously unbelievable.

We are going no where fast?

We warned you enough, not our fault you didn't listen.  Its going to take a long time to remove the stench and decay of Davies, especially as you had him back.

You best bet is a young rookie manager with potential and won't waste money on established players but find little gems here and there, some will be hits a few will be misses, get rid of the bloated over paid under achievers, rebuild the academy, sort out off field activities so you have revenue streams coming in and not reliant on a rich owner pulling the plug on a whim and after five years sack them and bring in a fresh pair of eyes. QED

Quote from Fawaz:-

"I am director of football for seven years, I used to be a player in Kuwait. I understand football. Maybe I should save the club £1million and be the manager."

That really would be the icing on the cake for me!

It always pisses me off how Curbishley is always linked to jobs. He was a flash in the pan at Charlton and failed miserably at West Ham yet he's always short odds for any job...

Flash in the pen, he was there for 15 years and for about the last 10 of they were in the prem.

At west ham he took over and they won 7 of there last 9 games to stay up, then the season after finished 10th, the season after they won 2 of there first 3 games but he resigned as they were selling players without his permission.

Flash in the pen, he was there for 15 years and for about the last 10 of they were in the prem.

At west ham he took over and they won 7 of there last 9 games to stay up, then the season after finished 10th, the season after they won 2 of there first 3 games but he resigned as they were selling players without his permission.

He managed Charlton in the Prem for 6 years/5 seasons but fair play I forgot he resigned from West Ham. Still don't see why he's always linked with jobs when you're considered over the hill if you've been out the game for more than a couple of years. Look at George Burley, the best coach we've had in the last ten years bar Schteve with a very good record at most of his clubs and he never gets mentioned when jobs come up...

He managed Charlton in the Prem for 6 years/5 seasons but fair play I forgot he resigned from West Ham. Still don't see why he's always linked with jobs when you're considered over the hill if you've been out the game for more than a couple of years. Look at George Burley, the best coach we've had in the last ten years bar Schteve with a very good record at most of his clubs and he never gets mentioned when jobs come up...

He gets a nosebleed north of Watford too.

Watched the Fawaz interview on Sky Sports News,what a dick,didn't even know whitch division they were playing in,"it was always our intention to finish top 6 in the Premiership"followed by a few coughs and splutters then corrected himself to Championship.

Archived